1' Playhouse

Justin'

Tonight the boys have dragged me out of the studio and made me come clubbing with them, so here we are at a new club named Playhouse. " Ayy JB" I hear from behind me, turning around I see Ryan motioning for me to follow where Chaz, Fredo, Nash, Jack and Carter were being led by a bouncer from the club.

I gave a quick head nod and followed them. We were led to a round booth in the VIP section of the club there was a railing beside our table that looks over the dance floor that is packed!

"Come on then boys let's get on it" I hear Chaz scream whilst he starts to get up and head towards the bar. "Come on boys" I mumble "let's just get smashed".

- 2 hours later -

I'm sooo pissed! The night has gone smoothly no trouble from anyone, and we are all shitfaced and are gonna have killer hangovers tomorrow! "let's hit the dance floor, get me some pusssayyyy" Carter states as we all look at each other and crack up laughing. "Hahahahah Carter you gay man shut up" Nash says to which we all laugh and agree, "Whatevs man you lot are just jealous of how many bitches are on my dick".. Carter replies. "if you say so matey" I reply as we all get up and down a few more shots and hit the dance floor, drinks in hand!

Hitting the floor all of us seem to split off and go separate ways, I spot a girl not too far from me in the middle of the dance floor. Damn the way she's moving her body is kind of making me drool! Jheez JB keep it cool I think to myself. This girl is sexy as FUCK! She definitely knows how to move her body.. Dayummm I can't seem to take my eyes off of her exquisite looking back side! I feel my dick start to harden just by looking at her!

Deciding to go over and dance with her, and make her want me, I saunter up behind her and grab her hips in my hands and pull her against me, so that her sexy ass lands right on my crotch. She turns her head slightly to see who I am and freezes once she recognises me, I smirk and chuckle a little and she smiles back at me. She then turns around and starts dancing a long to the song that is playing in the club, which just so happens to be a remixed version of my song All That Matters. I feel my dick harden even more within the tight confines of my boxers and pants, as she grinds her booty against me working me like no one has ever done before.

The way she's dancing up on me is leaving me speechless! I can't, even oh my god the way she feels up against me is amazing. I need to make her come home with me! Haha I sound like a creep I thought to myself. As the song changes to Chris Brown - Sex I smirk and start to sing the lyrics into her ear.

"Shawty come here I wanna grab your body lay you on the sofa, and as I pull your hair, I'm gonna stroke your body make you bend over, for me." I sing into her ear as I feel her shiver against me. As I sing the words I run my hand through her hair and down her back where I grip her hair and tug so that she bends for me.

She starts rolling her hips as she's bent over so her ass is hugging my cock as she grinds. "How deep do you want me to go? Do you want me to speed it up, speed it up or go slow?". As I sing the lyrics in her ear and still grinding with her, I turn her around and smash my lips into hers. She let's out the sexiest moan ever in my mouth.

"Damn baby you turning me on" I rasp into her ear. I see her face turn into a smirk and she then says to me "Let's hit the bar aye babe?".

We make our way to the bar and take some more shots each. I lean into her ear and say "wanna get out of here?", "sure" she replied back. As we walk out of the club I keep her hand in mine so we don't lose each other, standing outside I see my driver step out of the car and wave us over, "Come babe" I say to the girl who's name I still do not know.

As we climb into the car I turn to her and ask "What's your name beautiful". "Sophia" the girl smiles back. Gosh she really is beautiful. "Okay then Sophia how about coming back to mine?" I wink at her. She smirks at me and nods her head, guess it looks like I'm getting it tonight!