Chapter 1

It was Halloween and Kayla invited Kelly,and Jayla so they came over and her mom let them go to the haunted house and they where on their way and they looked up at the haunted house and Kelly said oh that looks scary oh don't be a whoosy said Kayla ok said Kelly so they went in the haunted house and looked around Kelly said mommy and Kayla said Why are you a baby Kelly and the roof of the house shook and it was really scary I don't like this haunted house said Kelly a whisper said you should like this place it is not scary it is beautiful and precious and another whisper said you should like it you should like it is the best in the neighborhood you'll get your revenge Kelly said what revenge and in another Whisperer said you'll see Kelly said this is creepy I want to go home now oh don't be such a baby said Kayla a whisper said to Kayla stop being rude to people Kayla said what who said that no one said anything Kayla got scared and ran into Kelly Ahhhhhhh what said Kelly are you seeing what I'm seeing yes and its scary I want to go home let's go home Ok so thay we're about to walk in the house when they did not see Jayla so thay went to the haunted house and saw Jayla get stabbed in the stomach and get her head cut off so thay screamed so loud and ran back home they were so nervous they never went out on Halloween again or should I say to a haunted house but that's not all to be continued.