🥺Miss Lawrence //Miguel Diaz X Fem!Reader\\🥺

Pairing: Miguel Diaz X Fem!Reader
Prompt: "That's your daughter!?"
Type: 🥺Fluff🥺
Takes place: At the Dojo
Extra info:
~ The Reader is obsessed with monster energy drinks
~ Everyone calls you either Chaos or Monster because of that

Y/N's POV

I walked into the Dojo, which I thought only contained my father. I had a black eye from Another fight. "Hey dad, I'm back" I shouted out, leaving a bag on the floor. I heard nothing in response and thought nothing of it.

I saw a head peak out from my dad's office, then return to the office. I walked closer, hearing a voice. "That's your daughter!?" I recognized the voice to be Miguel, from my school, and Another student at the Dojo

"Yeah, and?" My dad, Johnny Lawrence, spoke. After hearing silence my dad whispered. "What? You like her or something?" "Well uh, Kinda?" He spoke, a questioning tone in his voice.

I stood in shock at that, I ran to a punching bag, and pretended to have been punching it as my dad walked out. "Monster, I want you too meet someone" "Hmm?" I asked, still punching.

"This is Miguel-" "Wait, Sensei, no!" He followed my dad, making me whip around. "Yeah, I know." I answered, making both of them stare at me. "What? It's not like he goes to school and is in the same Dojo as me." I stated, Sarcastically

"You know this loser?" My dad asked, a mix of Confusion, concern, and shock on his face. "I wouldn't call him a Loser" I smiled softly. "Well, tell her, Miguel" My dad smirked, making me laugh. "What?" Miguel spoke snapping out of his thoughts.

"Tell her" my dad nodded towards me, making me laugh even more. "No, I can't-" "Tell her or I will" at this point I had stopped laughing, was he actually gonna give in?

Miguel sighed "Fine.." he muttered "can you go somewhere else for a bit?" He looked at Johnny, and Johnny nodded, walking out.

"So.." he rubbed the back of his neck. "So?" I replied, tilting my head slightly. "I don't really know how to say this so I'll just put it plain and simple." He paused, running a hand Through his hair.

"I've liked you for a while now, and I knew there was something special about you the first time I saw you. I understand if you don't return the feelings" He spoke, finally taking a breath.

"Yes, I like you too" I smiled, blushing slightly. "Wait, really? I mean Uh-" I cut him off, asking a question. "Is it ok if I do this?" "Do what?" I leaned in, connecting our lips. The kiss only lasted a few seconds, but I loved it.

"Yeah, but can I return the favor?" He Joked, I kissed him again, but my dad came in in the middle of the kiss. "Eww, I mean good for you, but ew."

We Both pulled away, our faces red. "Dad!" I shouted, hiding my face in my hands. Miguel stood there, hands on my waist, blurting out gibberish.