Chapter 2

Beep Beep Beep

I hear the alarm go off beside me, "fuck off" I mumble and turn over, the alarm still going off. I turn my head over, harshly jolting myself up and out of bed, "okay shut up" I say slapping my hand on the "shut off" button.

I'm snapped out of my annoyed state when I realise today is the day I meet the boyband I'm supposed to work for, for the next 18 months. I quickly rush over to my phone and read my messages.

Unread message from Sal

S : morning y/n! Get ready and meet me in the lobby of your hotel in 15 minutes.

The message reads, "FUCK" I spit out realising i only have 5 minutes to get ready, I quickly throw on some white joggers and a blue crop top, brushing my teeth and running out of the door and towards the elevator shortly after.

"Ahh y/n right on time!" Sal says as I walk towards the lobby, "hey Sal" I grin, the excitement of today showing on my face, "no time to lose, we've got work to do" he says tapping my shoulder, an order for me to follow him.

We hop into a black Bentley and speed off to the studio, whoever this band is, must be loaded. The car comes to a halt, engine stopping right outside of a dodgy looking warehouse, "uh are you sure that's it Sal?" I speak up, "yes, now come on" he replies opening the door.

I follow.

Sal and I walk to the front desk, I look at the plain green walls nervously as Sal mumbled something to the lady, "okay come on y/n" he barks moving his hand in a "let's go" motion, I immediately start walking with him.

"Okay so, here is your schedule and what you'll need to do for the next month and a half," he hands me a clipboard with a thousand papers attached to it, "your contact is also in that so please for my sake sign it quickly." He says writing on a notepad, "right we'll Ive got things to do so bus 14 is where the band is, and bus 13 is yours & other crew members bus, go introduce yourself if you must, and stay out of trouble." He nods and walks off

Okay. You can do this, just go and say hi and then go to your bus,

My feet take me to the busses, looking for the number 14,
1 no
3 no
7 no
8 no
12 no
13 no
14...

Here we go.....

I wrap my small hands around the handle and take a deep breath before turning it, the door cracking open in response. I walk in and immediately see a pair of eyes looking at me, wait? Liam Payne? No no no way. Oh my god, I turn my head to the left to low and behold see the rest of one direction, all looking at me like I was a piece of roadkill.

"Well well well" his Irish accent echoed throughout the room, "what do we have here."

I look at him, lost for words as I recognise the blonde haired beauty in-front of me as one of my favourite singers on the planet, no way this can't be real.

"Y/n, my names y/n." I manage to shriek out, my pale face slowly turning red out of embarrassment.

"And what may this y/n be doing in our tour bus?" The Irish lad spoke up again, looking a bit smug.

"I-I'm your n-new tour manager." I cry out, pure terror flooding my veins.

"Well what a pretty tour manager we have" he says winking at me, kinda easing my nerves a bit, "thank you" I reply, starting to calm down.

"Here take a seat, he offers. Pointing to the empty seat next to him on the sofa, "o-okay" I say scurrying over, trying not to trip over the visible mess that the boys had created.