The discovery

Locks P.O.V

"What the hell-" 'who is that?!' I asked myself, confused. "I dunno" Barrel said "of course you don't stupid!" Shock said a bit annoyed, I heard Jack sigh and looked a bit dissapointed in all of us, but Barrel was relooking at the footage "they have anters" 'antlers? Who has- MY BROTHER!!!' I knew who it was now, I haven't seen Mock in so long I forgot what he looked like. I wish he knew it was us and not some random strangers. "Guys, I know who that is now..." they all turned to me confused "who is it Lock?" Jack asked me, I looked at them then the treehouse, "it's my brother Mock, he was expairimented on when he was younger...." I said upset because our father was a scientist and used kids like my brother, with disorders for his expairiments in our basement.

Shock's P.O.V

'Oh my god...' I thought to myself "we never knew you had a brother Lock, why didn't you tell us sooner?" I asked him, he looked away from us turning around "because I'm the only one with a sibling in the first place" he said with a sad hurt like voice because of possably how long it's been since he had last seen his brother "what's his name at least?" Barrel asked "Mock...." Lock said walking back to the treehouse to look for his brother, we all feel bad for him. Mostly Jack tho, he never knew about Lock's brother till now as far as I know. Barrel, well Barrel probably feels like he heard that name before, it did give on a ding in my mind but the memories with Lock's brother aren't probably real, fake maybe? Who knows, not me to say the least. Jack looked at me and Barrel a bit sad about Lock as well, we all feel bad for him, long lost expairmented sibling? Not fun to lose them at all, you never know if they've been reborn in another life or not. For Lock's brother he was sent here, a place for people like us to get along.

Barrel's P.O.V

'I can't beleive Lock has a sibling' I said to myself in thought feeling bad for him, his poor sibling too. His brother doesn't deserve to be here, he belongs in the overworld still, his death wasn't supposed to be permanent like it is now. He was probably blocled from going back to the overworld unlike us. We all feel bad for him, Jack seems to have known Mock, Mock seems like a kind person but I could be wrong and not know it at all what he's like, but he seems like someone who wouldn't hurt people like Sally, she knows hurting people is wrong and I take her side for it. Mock we're not really known to him yet, probably not even Lock anymore, Mock has probably been here longer then us making him a bit older then us as well. I looked at Jack and saw that he was upset not at us this time tho, at- himself? 'Why is he upset at himaself?' I asked myself not wanting to ask him because he seemed to want to be not bothered at this time from hearing the shocking news, no pun intended or anything (Shock: hey! Barrel: I said no pun intended calm down!) my heart dropped hearing Lock say that tho. He's never been more emotional then a pout or something close to that.

Mock's P.O.V 

I heard a voice, soft and heart broken say "Mock? Are you in here?" It sounded like- or shit my brother! How was I so clueless that he was here? I slowly moved out of my small hiding spot in the dark, he couldn't see me but he heard me "Lock? Brother is it really you?" He turned to the darkness as I slowly walked out. His tail moved a bit, he softly gave a smile to he before jumping at me hugging me. 'Still a child at heart' I thought to myself smiling, he let go holding my hands "you have to come out and see the others, they don't know who you are" he said looking out the treehouse "how- long have you been hiding here?" He asked me. "Thirteen maybe fourteen years?" I told him, he seemed shocked again no pun intended (Mock: plus she hasn't met me yet so heheheh) "no food? No water? No nothing?" He asked scared, I sadly nodded looking at how I chould see my ribs while breathing in and out. He lead me down the treehouse steps to meet the others. I have social anxiety so it was hard for me to talk to them or even say hi so in other cases, I just waved at them. Barrel gasped getting a memory probably, I was with him till shock came along "Mock?! Is this really you?" Lock looked at him "how do you know my brother Barrel?" He asked the poor short one. "He was with me before Shock appeared, then he just- dissappeared, I never knew where he had went" he said with a familier smile on his face. He's always has a cheaky smile, ever since he was little. I looked at Jack who was walking away "you guys just take the rest of the day off" he said smiling a bit. The others were happy, I always get weird feelings when things like this happen, mostly when my brother and his friends act like this, I need to run so, why not play around with them a bit "who still plays Tag?" I asked smiling, they all looked at me with smiles on their faces. It was about to go down for this game of tag for sure.

______________________________________________________________________________ 

Hey guys, so sorry I haven't uploaded this story, I've has writers block from a full year and I also got busy and couldn't finish this chapter but I hope you enjoy it a lot

-mock & Moon + Michael Myers <3