Sokovia

It was finally time for us to go to Sokovia and get the scepter back. I was sitting on my bed texting Mj before I had to leave. When the time came I was kind of nervous, I was hoping that I could stand with the Avengers as a hero and not a liability. It was finally time for the mission as I suited up to get ready... and my suit barely had any top for me to wear but I didn't have time to argue with it so I had to just rock it for the trip. When I came up all the girls basically blushed at me making m feel pretty awkward.

          "Damn I knew you'd look good in it but not THAT good," Tonia said in a euphoric manner

          "Damn I knew you'd look good in it but not THAT good," Tonia said in a euphoric manner. Everyone else just sighed weirdly, it was almost creepy how in sync they all were with their sigh. 

          "Uh, guys? We have to go to Sokovia?" Everyone snapped out of their shock and went to the Quinjet. As we were heading there everyone kept on giving me these looks but the worst of them all was from Stephanie as she kept on giving me this weird look, almost like she hated me for some reason. I'll have to ask her about that later, as we had made it to our destination.

          "Uhm I'm not wearing the right clothes for this kind of weather," I shouted as my teeth chattered from the cold. They all looked at me like they were almost regretful of me having to cover up my abs as they gave me a jacket. I felt a bit warmer with the jacket on but it was still freezing out here.           The area we had landed in was a dense forest without much in sight. Tonia had to fly up to get a better view of the forest to find out where Strucker was. We come up with a plan to attack their base. Black Widow and Hawkeye are in a car, Tonia and Thor fly, Cap and I drive a bike, and Hulk well... smashes. We go in and start fighting off Strucker's men, and Tonia finds out that there is a barrier. 

          "Shit!" Tonia screamed as she bounced off the barrier. Stephanie seemed perturbed by this and shouted a "Language!" at her before they started going back and forth. As they were yelling at each other Hawkeye gets suddenly flung by something. while he's trying to take down one of the guns. As he gets back up to shoot at the unknown assailant, he gets shot by the gun he was gonna take down taking him out of the fight. As IBlack Widow runs over to him, I go to STruckers back to try and fight him for the scepter

          As I get into the stronghold I incapacitate a few people before Tonia comes in and takes out everyone else. We nod at each other before searching around for the scepter. I see Tonia go down some steps as I continue searching around up here. After a bit of searching all I can hear is wailing so, I rush down to Tonia and see her curled up on the floor crying. 

          "Hey? Hey! Tonia, what happened are you alright?" I asked her as I sat her up and let her lean on my shoulder. "I saw everyone dead and your head mounted on a throne. I was so scared and I thought I had lost you..." I hugged her as she wept to let her get it all out. I felt bad that I didn't follow her down there, it's my fault she's like this way. I calmed her down as much as I could before we had to get out of there. I picked up the scepter and got out of there as quickly as I could. We meet up with everyone afterward and I told everyone to give me and her some space as we cuddled on the Quinjet. Tonia thanked me and said that my being there for her helped a lot.