Chapter - 01

You : No , I really can't take this anymore . Why me ? JUST WHY? You know what today again they bullied me .

-You said as your tears falling through your cheeks. You're sitting in front of your bathroom mirror , hugging your knees.

Lee Y/N , born in a rich family . Your mom was your everything. She never failed to make you the happiest daughter. On the other hand your father , he also never failed to make you happy. You were living a princess life. But everything changed when your mother dead.

She had a cancer. You and your dad were depressed at that time. One day your dad brings an women and her daughter at home. Yes, they are your step-mom and step-sister. You accepted them but not as your mom. Because your mom's place none can replace and you know it very well.

They continuously started abusing you when your dad went to office. They always threatened you , so you didn't even dare to tell that to your dad. You even got bullied in your school. You almost spent half of the day on your bathroom , talking to the mirror. You feel like there's only one thing you can share everything is your mirror.

You : Thank you for listening to me again .

-You said wiping off your tears as you went to sleep .

Next day -

You wake up by sun light hitting your face. You freshened yourself for a tough day agin. You went downstairs saw your step mother and sister having breakfast. You didn't bother to look at them . You were about to exit the door when your step-mother said -

Step-mother : Don't you have any manners?
You : Sorry ..
Step-mother : Sorry what?
You : Sorry mam.
Step-sis : Go and eat your breakfast, then we're leaving for school.

You nodded as you finished your breakfast and thanked the maids.  You went towards the car and sat behind. Now you guys are near your school area.

Step-sis : Get out before anyone see you .

You got down from the car and started walking. No one knows that you guys are sister. She never treated you as sister tho. You sighed and went towards your locker. You saw your friends are coming towards you.

Jungkook : Hey Y/N , what's up?
Eunwoo : Yo Y/N .
You : Hi guys.
Jungkook : What's your class now ?
You : Its math , ahhh I hate maths.
Eunwoo : Mine is English. What about you Kook?
Jungkook : Mine is as same as Y/N .
You : Okay then let's go . Bye Eunwoo.
Eunwoo : Bye . See y'all later.

They are the only friends of you in the school. They are the popular guys in school. They don't know that you got bullied in school and also don't know about your step-mom and sis. You never told them , because you don't want to be a burden to anyone.

Jungkook : So what's your plan today ? Wanna hang out ? We really didn't hang out for months.
You : Okay let's hang out after school.

Time skip - (Y/N's pov)

Ahhh finally school finished. I just want to go home quickly before my bullies come to me.

You : Shit I forgot I've to go to Jungkook.

You went towards his class and started finding him. Ah ..Where is he ? You were searching for him when a pair of hands pulled you towards a dark classroom and you obviously know who is it.

Rosé : Whom are you finding? Huh? Jungkook?

You didn't dare to reply her.

Rosé : You bitch answer my god damn question. How you dare to ignore me ?

She said as she was kicking my stomach continuously.

You : Y-es.

Rosé : You think you can seduce him, you ugly bitch. Girls come on. We need to teach her a lesson.

She said as they (her friends) come near me and started beating me like there's no tomorrow. I couldn't even breath properly. It was too much for me than the other days.

You : P-lea-se s-to-p

I groaned as they didn't stopped.

After some times finally they stopped. My body lifelessly laying on the floor. They locked me from outside and went out.

I tried to stand up with all my strength but failed many times. Finally the door cracked open by a man whom I didn't want to see right now. It's none other than Rosé's boyfriend Bambam.

Bambam : Oh guys look who's here.

You : Le-t me g-o

He pushed me harshly and started slapping me.

Yugyeom : Hey stop , let go her. We can deal with her tomorrow.

I stand up with all my strength and ran to my home. I directly went to the bathroom and sat in front of the mirror.

You : You know what again today they bullied me. I don't have any strength to tell you now. Still I'm telling because I don't have anyone. I feel so relieved talking with you. I didn't do anything to them , why they always bullies me ?

I started crying my heart out.

You : I wish I had someone who can protect me from them. Who can love me like none did . I want to feel the love too. Don't I deserve love ?

After sometime I freshened yourself as I put bandages to my buries. I went to sleep when a beep sound notify me that someone massaged me. I checked the ID and it's Jungkook. I sighed and replied his texts.

I sighed as I throw my phone away and drifted off sleep

Next day :
You wake up and went to the bathroom for freshened up. You were about to brush when you notice your mirror got so blurry that you can't see anything properly.

--------------------------------------------------------

What do y'all think will happen next ?

---------------------------------------------------------

I purple you 💜