Prologue

"They were lying, almost dead.
The dreadful picture was going
to be their last memory. <Maybe
in another life, partner> the other
turned his head around while
smiling lifelessly, slowly closing
their eyes. One last time"

[A few months earlier ]

It was early in the afternoon, a few pitch black cars were driving on a busy road, entering the city named Yokohama. The middle car which was looking really expensive, was driven by a man in his late 30s, next to him was sitting a bodyguard with a pistol in his hand. In the back was seated one man, looking at his arm watch madly, he told the driver to hurry up. While crossing his legs and looking at his luxury shoes. The man was wearing a rather tight pants, grey vest with a white shirt underneath with his leather black choker and his black coat, with a hat which wasn't on the top of his red hair at the moment it was just placed next to him along with two suitcases.

Soon enough they arrived infront of a restaurant. The two males surrounded the red haired man as they held his suitcases. they entered the restaurant which was decorated incredibly, some men greeted them watching the man in the middle respectfully.

- Ah, Chuuya you are back! - Said a black haired male with a red scarf around his neck, while smiling and inviting the other to sit on his table. There were also a woman and a little blonde girl sitting with him. The young man quickly bowed.

- Hello boss, ane-san! - And approached their table sitting next to a red haired woman who was wearing traditional clothes.

A/N: I know it's a short chapter but its just the prologue!