Part two

After entering in they sat down on a table at the corner so they can talk normally. Both men looked at the menu and after a long while Chuuya ordered a latte without any sugar and Mizuki order americano.

- So our performance is in a week huh? Are you nervous? - The blonde one asked, he was quite concern since Chuuya was so confident.

- No, why would I be. If they don't like me i can break their skulls so. I also love attention, any kind of attention so I don't all the eyes looking at me, if I did I wouldn't dress like this hahha. - The red haired man answered, taking a sip from his drink. They were talking about what will be colour theme of their clothes and making some jokes.

A blonde guy with a ponytail was currently yelling at a tall bandaged guy who was grinning. Another male was running behind trying to reach them before the blonde guy killed the brunette.

- DAZAI GO APOLOGISE TO THE COUPLE NOW!! - The blonde guy kept yelling. He grabbed Dazai by the head and punched him.

- Kunikida whyy are you always so meaaaaan?? I didn't know that beauty had a fiancé. - The brunette dramatically pouted - Atsushi do you wanna grab some coffee Kunikida is paying todaaay. - He continued to annoy the other.

- Oi, idiot shut up - He yelled back and the two of them, they started walking to their favourite cafe store. Dazai was the first to walk in the cafe. As the bell rang and all of them were in, they sat on a table close to the exit and were looking at the menu. Suddenly they heard very a loud laugh, really familiar to Dazai. A laugh like someone said the funniest thing in the world, with a voice crack which made it sounding even more nostalgic to him. The brunette turned around to see a very familiar figure laughing with tears almost felling from the chair as he saw a.. man with coffee all over his coat. "Who is the other male" Dazai thought.

- Oi bastard at least order a drink the woman is waiting for you. Stop staring at that boy. - Kunikida said annoyed at his coworker.

- Why would I stare at such a slug as that boy Kunikidaaaa don't be ridiculous I was just thinking about a new suicidal method! - Dazai said and ordered his coffee. Chuuya heard his familiar voice and stood up.

- Hey Chuuya what's up? - Mizuki asked him confused. Chuuya was angry, Really angry his face basically became so red and his ability turned on his own. Good thing he knew how to control himself and don't kill the brunette right there. He threw a banconote of 100 euro at the bar and started to walk calmly and slowly to the exit. The only thing that exposed his anger was basically the cracked foot steps he left on the floor. He walked through Dazai but didn't even look at him. He wouldn't look at his damned ugly face, after betraying the whole organisation and ruining their relationship. The whole cafe was watching the angry ginger as he was finally standing at the exit and calling someone. Mizuki hurried up after him to catch up and Dazai eyed him. Mizuki quickly reached Chuuya and asked him what happened but didn't get any answer so he just gave up. Chuuya on the other hand called the other members of the group to go practice at the studio Mori bought for them. So now Chuuya's personal driver picked both of them up and started driving to the studio which was close to mafia's headquarters.