7

CHAPTER 7

The pink haired man hastily gets his keys from his pockets and with shaky hands he managed to inserted it to the keyhole after few fail attempts. Running inside, he immediately shuts the door behind him.

"That was a close call." He heaves due to exhaustion.

"Yuji, is that you?" A small weak feminine voice called him through the dark crevice of his apartment since all the lights are off.

But even if he couldn't see who called him, he already knew who it was. Flipping the lights on he saw Y/n leaning on the doorway of his bedroom as she squints her eyes.

"Y/n, are you alright?" He hurriedly run towards her not minding the products he brought scattered on the floor.

"Yes, I'm all good." Y/n smiled despite the painful sensation she's feeling from her whole body. Especially in her nether region. "By the way, I used your shower and took some of your clothes, is that alright with you?"

"Yes, of course." Yuji tried to return the smile she gave him, though they both know that those are all fake. "Are you hungry? I bought something for us."

Yuji pour the boiling water on the cup ramen he bought, one for him and one for Y/n. He also put eggs on it. Yuji, as cheerful friend he is tries to fill the three minutes silence of waiting their food to be done.

"I'm sorry this is all I could offer, I usually just eat outside." Yuji chuckled sheepishly as he rubs the back of his head.

"Trust me, this is more than enough." Y/n answered with a soft smile lingering on her lips that shows the most genuine feeling of appreciation.

The food is done and the savoring scent of the meal entered Yuji's nose that almost made him salivate. Picking up his chopsticks he immediately dives in to the ramen cup, however Y/n cut him off by throwing the crumpled paper lid of ramen on his head.

"You haven't said your thanks yet." Y/n pouted as she closes her eyes and clasp her hands together. "Thanks for the food."

Yuji saw the small bruises on her little fingers as she picks up her chopsticks. She blew some air to the steamy noodles to lessen the heat, but even if she did, she couldn't handle the pain when it touches the gash on her lips.

"Ouch!" She exclaimed, dropping the chopsticks on the table but she hid it well with a slight humor. "Oops, silly me."

Yuji saw how she winced when the salty soup got in her wound on the side of her lips but there was something in her that made him think something's off. She was quite... flush-y. Her cheeks were have tainted with redness which was vibrant than the usual redness.

And for some unknown reason, she was more... energetic. "I'll take care after we eat, okay?"

"Huh? Y-Yeah... sure."

Y/n picks up the chopsticks again and begins to eat her food. After they finish Yuji said to her if she could wait for her in the living area while he organizes things in the kitchen.

"What do you want to talk about?" Y/n queried as she looked at the approaching figure of her friend.

Yuji brought the plastic bag that contains some products and put it down on the coffee table as he sat beside the h/c haired woman.

"It's for you." He lowly muttered.

Y/n picks up the bag and scanned it. There she finds a box of pregnancy test kit.

"Yuji..." She called him yet no words came after that.

Her friend looks at her dead in the eye and said, "Y/n, we have to monitor if you're pregnant or not. Because just a drop of semen from an extremely dominant alpha like him can impregnate even the most recessive omega, how much more to someone as healthy as you?"

"Yuji..." Y/n sniffs as she hugs him tight, sobbing on his shoulder. "I'm scared, I don't want to go out anymore, I can't..."

Yuji returns the hug tighter as he runs his hand on her hair, caressing it so tenderly. "Sshh, It's alright. You don't have to go out for a while, just stay here as long as you need. Get rest, sleep, do whatever you want."

"What about my things in my apartment?" Y/n asked her, removing her arms from his shoulder.

Yuji smiled at her and said, "Don't worry about that. I got it covered."

"Thank you, Yuji." Y/n hugs him again, "I don't know what would I do without you."

-

Inside the extravagant living area of Fushiguro's manor, there is Endeavor talking to a silver haired man in shades, sitting arrogantly on the couch with his feet on the coffee table. "So, you're saying that you want me to find this girl?"

"Yes, I want that woman out of Toji's life." The head of Fushiguro Holdings grumbled. "You can do that, can't you? Satoru."

"Of course! Who do you think you're talking to?" Satoru scoffs at him, "what do you want me to do with her?"

"Anything," Endeavor said with his deep voice, "just make sure she's not getting in my way."

"Can I have fun with her before I threw her head in the sewer?" Satoru grinned as he imagines what unspeakable things, he might do with her. "I'm sure we will have a lot of fun."

"Do what you want. As long as you fulfill the deal." Endeavor said sauntering towards the sitting man as he extended his hand for a handshake.

"Your wish is my command." Satoru slyly smiled at him.

"Ahh~ nghh~" A series of moans echoed inside the room of the certain raven-haired man. Stroking himself in such a fast pace while thinking how it felt when Y/n's body is pressed against him.

The taste of her lips, the angelic sound she was making, and the pleasure to be inside her. Groaning without any shame, his mind is filled with a woman with e/c eye and h/c hair.

Till he reaches his own euphoria spluttering it on his hand and abdomen.

"It's not enough..." He growled with his husky and smoldering voice. "The suppressants for my rut isn't working at all, even if I get higher dosage!"

"I want her..." He breathes out, with his emerald eyes filled with lust. "I need her."

A ring from the phone in his pocket removes him from the trance he was in. Answering it the man on the other line said, "Sir, we found her."

And a sickening smile on his lips emerged along with a deep chuckle, "Get ready. Tomorrow, I will get my woman."