AUTHOR'S NOTE

Thanks for reading! I am a great fan of Hajime Isayama and Attack On Titan. For many reasons that we will agree on, Attack On Titan is an anime masterpiece. The manga of AOT ended last April with Chapter 139. While most of the manga is appreciated, the last chapter divided the fandom on various aspects.

Before I say anything I want to thank Isayama sensei for this masterpiece. It has been one hell of an amazing journey, and I'm grateful for it!

 It has been one hell of an amazing journey, and I'm grateful for it!

#thankyouisayama

We can divide the last chapter into Eren's ending, End of the scouts' grand journey, and the world politics aftermath of the Rumbling. I personally liked the last 2 parts very much; seemed a perfect ending for the story (And I'm not talking about Chapter 139.5).

But somehow Eren's ending, which involved revealing Founder Ymir's and Eren Yeager's intentions, plans, and motivations, I believe, for a variety of reasons (such as lack of Eren's plan and victimizing him to Ymir's whims, whose 'freeing', in turn, seemed too vague to be written by Isayama), was disappointing. So I decided to write a fanfic on what I think could have been a satisfactory ending to Eren's!

Through it, I tried to solve some problems:-

Ymir had a plan. I couldn't go in-depth because of a lack of information on her. But I liked the idea of her having Stockholm syndrome. So I included it.Eren was free. And he helped the alliance stop the rumbling. Ymir couldn't take his freedom away. And he had a plan.The fact that Eren knew Ymir killed her mother makes his conversation with Reiner at Liberio seem like stupid torture on the poor man's mind. So I shifted it to later that he came to know Ymir's involvement in her mother's death (when he was in paths with Zeke) Him freeing Ymir made little sense to me. So I tried to dive deep and make sense of it.

Thanks again. I hope you enjoyed it. This was my first fanfic. Feedback will be appreciated.

THANK YOU!!