New Movie

School went by really fast and it was easter break now!! YEEEJJ! The first day of easter break mom got a call from Robert Wise and he said: We saw you many years ago in Mary Poppins and we were writing a script for a new movie wich is called The sound of music and we always said: we want this woman to play our Maria Vonn Trapp so in a few days you'll get the script and is it possible if you want to do the role that you'll call me back?
Well ofcourse mom said, after i have read it i'll call you back but i already love the name of the movie! Thankyou for calling me! Goodbye.
I was sitting on the couch and she came to sit next to me. Wanna go swimming with everyone? Oh yes I would love to i said! I went to Emma and asked if she also wanted to go swimming with me,mom and Marylin and it's Emma and she loves swimming so i knew she would say yes! Mom took Emma and they already went to the swimming Pool and i was going to put on my bikini and i went outside after i put on my bikini, Marylin was getting food and Emma was in the Pool but i didn't saw Mom, i stood next to the swimming Pool and Mom pushed me in! I screamedd and Emma,Mom and Marylin couldn't stop laughing! I tought that i needed a payback so i pushed Mom in!! Now i was the one who couldn't stop laughing😅i wanted to help her out but she pushed me in again and Marylin and Emma also came in and we spend the whole afternoon in the swimming Pool. The next morning when Mom woke up she got the script of The sound of music and she read it, after she read it she loved it and she called Robert Wise and said: I'll do it! I will play Maria! YES he said! We're really happy you're gonna do it! You'll have to come to salzburg in 3 months because we first have rehearsels with the whole cast! You'll only meet our leading man there and the Kids you'll meet in Salzburg.
I can't wait! I'll be there! Oh and when start the rehearsels? She asked
They start in 2 weeks.
Ok mom said, i'll be there, i can't wait to make another movie.
After she had called she came to our rooms to tell us she was going to do the sound of music! We were all really happy that she would do it for so many reasons but i was just really happy that my idol who became my mom was finally gonna make another movie! I've waited to long for this to happend😍
{2 weeks later}
I'm leaving for rehearsels girls! I take Emma with me but do you 2 mind to be alone until i get back, then it'll be every day like this. "We don't mind at all we said,have funn!"We love you mom!
I love you guys too! A lot🥺 see you later darlings.
After mom left we went to  our friends houses if they wanted to meet up at the park,so we could stay there for a while and in the evening we could go for a walk and some of them could stay over and then we could swim. We were sure mom wouldn't mind, she is the best mom ever so.
All of our friends could come so Marylin and I ran to home to dress up because we had to be there in 30 minutes! Marylin and I Dressed up and we looked like this:

We love to wear dresses! Defentily with such a warm weather.
We took our bikes and went to the park, 2 of our friends were already there so we ran to them and gave them a hug, we only had to wait for 1 person but she was always to late. We have a friend group with 2 boys and 3 girls. Since the first day at our new school we became the best friends! You never see us alone we're always together.
30 minutes later the last person came and we went for a walk and then we went to my house (and Marylins) when we walked in mom wasn't home yet so we ran to the rooms and changed into our swimming clothes and we went in the Pool. An hour later mom came home with Emma, they both looked tired. Marylin and i ran to them and gave them a hug and we asked if she could tell us everything. Mom said that she was really tired so she'll tell us everything tomorrow when we wake up. I took Emma from mom and laid her in bed and then i went to see if mom was asleep, but she wasn't so i gave her a hug and said goodnight. I didn't knew why but mom looked very happy for some reason... now i wanted to know why.....

Hi guys!I hope y'all are enjoying my story so far. Some of you might know what's going to happend next. I have a lot of ideas for this story so i hope you guys are already enjoying my story. Thankyou all for reading my story btw :))