ETTH 1

(Requested by cuteandyoung6 🥺)

Jungkook rolls his eyes as he sees Hoseok, the school heartbreaker wink at him. Hoseok then approaches a girl, winking at her and started flirting.
"He's at it again" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Why do you even care? It's not like he'll flirt with you too, no need to worry" Jimin says, chuckling. Taehyung nods, agreeing.
"You guys are just saying that because he had flirt with y'all" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes again.
"Why? You want him to flirt with you too?" Taehyung asks, wiggling his brow with a smirk.
"Him? No! I don't wanna end up having a broken heart too" Jungkook says, scoffing.
"I thought you didn't like him?" Jimin teased. Jungkook huffs, groaning.

Jungkook opens his locker, hearing another locker open. Looking at who it was, he sees Hoseok. The older is smirking at him, winking.
"Stop fucking winking at me! I don't like it!" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Really? Why are you blushing?" Hoseok says, smirking wider. Jungkook touched his cheeks, looking at himself on the mirror he had brought.
"I'm sick! Okay! Get away!" Jungkook says, huffing. Jungkook walked away after getting the things he needed, huffing again.
"The audacity of him" He says, groaning.

"We're running low on money" Mrs Jeon says as she counts their money. Jungkook looks at his parents, who are stressing about their financial situation. Jungkook looks down, sighing.
"Mom? Dad?" He says, causing the two to look at him.
"Yes, sweetheart?" His mom says. He looks at them with teary eyes, sniffling. They both cooed, walking to him.
"What's the problem?" They asked, frowning.
"How can I help you both? I can do things that might help you two!" He says, staring at them.
"Kookie... Are you sure?" Mr Jeon asks and Jungkook nods.

"I'll do anything! Don't worry!"