Ichigo's Brother (bleach x male emotionally abused reader)

Y/n is Ichigo younger brother by a year on the day that him, ichigo and his mother went out in the rain they both saw a girl jumping into the river so ichigo told his brother to watch their mom so she won't get hurt. Y/n was looking at his brother trying to save that girl he would not know what will happen next. When ichigo turned around to look at his brother and mother he saw his mother on the ground but his brother is still standing looking at him. That change him from loving him to hating Y/n after. Years later Y/n is dealing with getting emotional abused by some people. His sisters barely even know if he is even in the house or out somewhere but during school almost everyone knows him as "Ichigo's Brother" not even knowing his real name. Every time on the days they all visited their mothers grave y/n doesn't go he went away to clear his mind and he stumbled upon a street seller that was asking people to guess what is in the clear glass box. But what everyone doesn't know that what was on the glass box was a sword. A soul reaper sword.(the sword in the picture is mine) what will happen to y/n after he wins that sword that no one else can see it?