17. Try Harder

Tay saw it. New knows he did. Just like he knows that Tay knows what it meant.

"Doesn't even phase you, does it? My dick would be enough for anyone else. But not you. You fucking take it with a yawn."

And Tay was right. A yawn was building in his chest, though he'd be damned before he let it out. It's one thing to need more. It's another for his boyfriend to think he's bored with his cock. Especially since New was most definitely not bored. He had just not had enough sleep last night.

But Tay knew. He pulled out and manhandled New onto his knees, ass up in the air. It's New's favorite position as he can feel Tay's bruising grip on his hips, hear the skin on skin slap of every thrust.

"Hmm.. I'm sleepy" New mumbled between soft moans in the new position.

Teasingly, Tay rubbed his hardened dick between New's cheeks, massaging his hole but not entering. New let out mewls with every pass, tilting his hips in hopes of forcing it inside. Despite the admirable attempts, Tay continued to barely nudge against New's entrance, knowing it was driving him crazy.

"You know I can sleep anywhere when I'm sleepy Te. You need to try harder!" New spoke while trying to push his ass back for some friction, desperation clear in his actions.

Tay can feel the entrance twitching against the tip of his cock, and he feels his own animalistic hunger taking over as he spread New open and pushed himself inside, slowly, until his hips pressed against the New's flushing cheeks.

Without waiting Tay started moving at an excruciating pace, " Is this enough to keep you awake, or should I try harder?" Tay received a loud moan in response.

"mmm.. You nee— you need to try harder—" New spoke between loud thrusts, his words almost adding fuel to the fire burning in Tay's core.

Tay thrusts hard and fast, pushing deep within and relishing the view as the New arched his back, throwing his head back as his eyes widened and a harsh moan forced its way from his lips.

He repeated the motion, gentler this time, slowly pulling back and angling himself in to ensure he'd hit the sweet spot. New's shoulders slumped, cheek pressed to the sheets, strong hands wrapped around the sheets, failing to muffle his moans despite burying his face into the mattress.

"Oh god, Te! More, harder!" New's words came out between moans and screams.

Tay grinned, licking his lips as he gladly obliged. He could feel New tightening around him, knew he was close. Snaking a hand around his waist, he wrapped his fingers around New's dripping erection, an easy feat thanks to his long body. He stroked the swollen cock in time with his own deep thrusts, thumb massaging over the tip with each pass.

New's entire body visibly tensed, muscles flexing into the sculpture he really was, as a strangled moan pushed from his lips, cutting off midway as he came harder than usual, hands clenching around the sheets as he panted heavily into the mattress, drool moistening the sheets as he heard the splurt of his cum dirtying the sheets.

"Hnn, Hin, it's so hot… so fucking tight… god it's like I'm melting inside you." Tay let out a groan as he felt New pulse around him, clenching.

Without pulling out Tay turned New on his back, his head laying on the pillow and his vision blurred from his orgasm.

Tay couldn't help but smile, resting his forehead on New's chest as he continued to thrust.

New moaned as he was being fucked into oversensitivity. He turned to Tay ears and whispered, "te— too much nmmm." Tay could swear, anyone would cum on spot after with that voice.

Tay moaned against New's chest as he fervently thrust into him, biting down into the nape of his neck in an attempt to muffle the moans that grew in volume as he chased his own orgasm.

"Te, don't come inside. It'll take time to clean—ahh" New said in a haze, his voice hoarse from all the moaning and screaming.

Tay pulled out just before the white ropes of cum could fill New's insides. Instead New felt the warm liquid land on his face, covering his cheeks and dripping down to his lips. Tay pumped himself as rode out the waves of his orgasm, the sight in front of him making him come harder than usual.

Tay plopped down next to New, his breathing ragged. New laid beside him, all fucked out and exhausted, his hair sticking in every direction and Tay's cum covering his pretty face and kiss swollen lips. Tay's eyes met New's and that's when he caught notice of New licking the cum that had landed on his lips. Tay let out a loud moan.

"You are not sleeping tonight." Tay growled, climbing on top of New.

--------------------------------------------------------------
AN:  Hello y'all lovely people! How have you been?

I'm back withh another update! Though this one is comparatively shorter than what I usually write, this one is unedited too. But I wanted to post something because it's been very long since the last update. So here you have it! To make up for such a short update, I'll post another update veryyyyyy soon! Please wait for another one!

Leave a vote if you liked this and send feedback because it's always appreciated and it encourages me to write more🥺