3 years later...

"Baylee hurry up" my mom yelled.

I ran down stairs to find my parents whispering, as soon as they saw me they were silent which always seems to happen.

As always we drove to church in silence, but when we got there I ran to my best friend renee and sat with her and her family.

I chatted with them until the piano begin to play and the preacher started the service.

"a man shall reap what he sews" the preacher spoke.

"what?!" I whispered aggressively to Renee who was poking me.

She pointed over to where my parents where seated and smiled at me.

I started looking harder trying to find what she was pointing at until I realized a pair of green eyes staring back at me, who's that? I thought as he smirked and looked back at the preacher.

"who's the new kid?" she asked.

I shook my head, I have no idea who he is.

-

After the sermon my boyfriend bo texted me and asked me to meet him at his dirt bike race. I gladly replied with a yes and plotted up a way to get my dad to let me go. Knowing he would be against it.

"Baylee, come over here" my mom yelled for me while I was going over the plan with Renee.

I started walking towards her when I realized the new kid I saw earlier was standing next to her, talking to her.

" baylee this is Harry, he will be attending your school for a while."

She announced.

"hey" I greeted him.

"how are you?" he asked

"fine. Daddy can I stay over at Renee's tonight?"

He took it to consideration but soon said yes. I walked away with Renee and headed towards the race.