Part 9

Jennie's Pov.

It's been awhile since I saw Lisa. Yet I feel like I can sense her watching me. Shivering that thought away, I started to get ready. After finishing, I checked myself out in the mirror.

"You look beautiful Nini."

I gasped and quickly turned around while clutching my chest, "Yah! Lili! You scared me!"

She chuckled, "Aww, I'm sorry Jen. I didn't mean to."

She smiled so sweetly that I think my heart exploded.

"Where have you been? It's been a week since I last saw you!" I pouted which made her smile grow even more.

"Busy, but I'm not anymore Jennie. That's why I'm here."

I frowned, "Lisa I'm going out today."

"Oh. A date?" She asked.

I nodded, "Me and Rosie will go out to the mall! But we wanna be alone of course."

"Which mall? I'm curious heh." She rubbed her nape.

"It's the new one! There's rumors that they even have a buffet in it! God, thinking about it makes me drool." I giggled.

"Ah, well have fun Nini. Tell Rosie I said hi. Even though she doesn't know me." Lisa chuckled.

I grabbed my purse and started to head to the front door.

"I will. I wish you were here with me Lili, then I would've hugged you." I pouted.

"And I would've kissed you right now." She bodily stated which made me blush.

"Y-Yah! Aish! Have a lovely day Lisa!" I yelled out before opening the door and walking outside.

"You too!" Lisa yelled out while laughing. Aishh!

***

Lisa's Pov.

"So tell me again, why are we stalking your Nini?" Jisoo said next to me. We are currently in the mall and hiding behind a bush. Jennie looks really good in person too, Jesus!

"Because I want to make sure she's safe Chu! Just pay attention." I rolled my eyes.

Looking closely, I saw that girl with the blond hair, Rosie, walking towards Jennie.

"Chu, her bestie just arrived." I nudged her shoulder.

She peeked right next to me and gasped, throwing her phone to the center of the mall! Where anyone could see people clearly. This damn dramatic bitch!!

"What!?" I whispered yelled at her when I saw her cover her mouth.

"That's... She's Chipmunk, Lisa! I'm her Hologram helper!" She bit her lower lip.

"Really?"

She nodded.

"Oh, well what a coincidence." I said.

"I know right? Yah Lis! Get my phone will you?"

I groaned, "Why me!?"

"You're closer, duh!" She rolled her eyes.

Fucking chicken face bitch! I need to act natural. Get up from my crouching position and walk normally over there and come back. Don't make eye contact.

And so I did what I said to myself. I straightened my posture and walked as natural as possible, with swag of course, and picked up the phone.

"Lis! Look at that huge cockroach!" Jisoo whispered yelled to me.

I looked down and screamed when I saw that huge bitch trying to crawl on top of my shoes! I stomped onto that fucker!

"Die you horrifying beast! Diee!" I kept stomping it. I stopped and looked down at it, its guts are all over the bottom of my shoes.

Damn it, I legit bought these last night!

I looked up at Chu and smirked once I killed this nasty cockroach bitch. But her eyes are widened and her mouth was seriously wide open to the ground. I tilted my head in confusion but looked at the direction she was looking at. My eyes widened when I met hers. Jennie's beautiful stunning eyes. Oh my fucking Jisoos! She saw me! I saw her! We saw each other! Fuck!

I quickly turned towards Jisoo and speed walked to her. I grabbed her arm and pulled her up.

"Walk bitch! Start walking!" I gritted my teeth.

Jisoo just groaned and walked beside me.

"Do you think she saw me?" I said in panic, even though I already know the answer.

"Lis, I'm 101% sure she saw you."

Fuck!

Jisoo looked back then nudged my arm and whispered, "Lis, they're following us!"

I glanced back and they were, "Walk faster damn it!"

"Lisa?" And there it is. I heard her angelic voice calling for me.

But I didn't stop speed walking. Instead, I sped walked faster.

"Lisa wait!" She yelled out.

I could hear little running stomps from behind me. She grabbed my arm and yanked me back to look at her. Fuck me.

She gasped once she saw me.

"Lisa.." She whispered.

I scratched the back of my neck, "H-Hey Jennie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kinda Short, hehe!