Part:02 (Meeting her fam)

Sid came his home back & found his parents walking in the garden. He went there slowly & asked, "What's up guys?"

Watching him coming his parents looked at eachother & then said, "Mr.Sharma will come to our home tomorrow with his daughter & we want you to......"

Before they could finish he showed them Sana's pic which he took when she was in his lap safe.

Sid: She'll be your daughter-in-law

Both of them took the pic & their heart melted looking at her angelic face.

Sheena: Aww..she looks soft.

Sid: She is.

Ashok looked at Sheena & then giggled, "Kabse chal raha hein ye sab?"

Sid loosened his tie & looked up at the moon & smiled remembering her small.yet attractive body with that cute behaviour. How soft she was, made his throat dry thinking how beautiful it would be when he'll be on that soft kitten every night.

His father patted his shoulder saying, "Siddharth I don't know why but I think I know this girl "

His mother nodded, "I feel.i knw her too.Her face is so...um.....Ashok!!!?"

Ashok.looked at her & then they both said together, "Areh, She's in our College Siddharth! So you are dating our student.. Haa?"

He shook his head, "Maybe "

Sheena, "What maybe you dont.."

Sid: I just met her today, mom.

Ashok : Siddharth, i think She's the topper girl named Shehnaaz Gill. Yes...Shehnaaz she is!

He nodded & left the place with a calm face as always. But his heart were chanting again & again, "My Naaz, Shehnaaz "

-----------------------

Entering the room he lightened his cigarette & puffed looking at her photo wildly. He madly wanted to feel that soft cotten in his arms once again.
Then only he got a call from his PA Mohit.

Sid: Hm..

Mohit: Sir, Her name is Shehnaaz Gill.

Sid: I heard it already. Then?

Mohit: Um...Sir...She's in

Sid : Our College, then?

Mohit: She has a b..b..boy..boyfriend too named Rahul.

Till now his eyes were closed but hearing this he looked up at the roof & dugged the cigarette in his hand while his palm burnt. But It's burn was less than his heart's one so he calmly cut the call & groaned in anger.

She's only his. How the hell can she be anyone's else. Kicking the table infront of him he broke it but still looked calm. His anger was clear in his eyes but his facial expression wasn't expressing anything like always .

Riping his heart the matured & responsible guy in him called Mohit again.

Mohit: Yes, Sir..

Sid: Rahul, how's the guy? Is she safe with him?

Mohit were silent when he asked again, "I Don't like to repeat Mohit"

Mohit: Sir, he..we.. We can't actually say a really good one. I mean..he...he's kinda...girls addicted type boy.

That's it his anger issue burnt his soul as he ordered, "We are going to Rahul's house tomorrow. I need to insure her security. She's too bloody small to get all this!!!"