bad date

A/N: fluff??? I don't know what to call this, Hope you all enjoy <3

"Back from your date?" Pieck said as you walked through the door. "Yeah." You sighed. Pieck's your doormate, has been since freshman year, and you tell her everything.

"So... how'd it go?" She asked. "Terribly." You said as you plopped onto your bed. "What happened?" She said. "My date came, already drunk, got more drunk, ordering like 5 beers, then proceeded to hit on other girls while on the date with me." You sighed.
"Oh, yeah, That's bad. I'm sorry." She agreed.
"It's alright I guess, I was just hoping one of my dates would actually go somewhere for once." You sighed.

"You deserve better." Pieck said, hugging you. "Thank you, really." You said. "Of course." Pieck replied. But she didn't let go. " I think that.." Pieck whispered. "You should stop going on dates."
"What?" You asked, confused, as Pieck continued to to wrap her arms around you. "You're too good for all these people." She said as she let go of your body. "I'm going to bed." She abruptly stated. "You should join me." She suggested.

You lied down in her bed next to her, as she held onto you. "Can I kiss you?" She whispered. You nodded. After giving you a soft kiss, you both dozed off and fell asleep.

A/N: ahh sorry this is so short!! The next one will be long I promise. Feel free to give suggestions in the comments