Recap....

I drew on the top, can't read cursive? Too bad

I drew on the top, can't read cursive? Too bad. Btw there's the N word so don't say please. Also that's not the reader, that's me

The reader sighs as she pinches the bridge of her nose "Basically what happened in book one, I had a car accident with my parents and brother when I was 4 and he was 6, but unfortunately he died and I had this big ass scar on my torso. I was bullied my whole life after that, met Izuku and Katsuki at 5 years old and grew up with them, go to UA and finding out that Katsuki and Shoto has feelings for me" (Y/N) says then finally looks at the author

The author was texting some of her friends about where to shift next, currently thinking of My Hero or AOT as she was laying in her bed wearing a “Fuck off” shirt "Notice how you skip all the fucking plot twists and shit, like what happened at America, you getting kidnapped, two times if I may add and almost dying, and saving a child"

(Y/N) crosses her arms and raises a brow as she looks at the author "Notice how you stop posting as much books and drawings?"

The author turns off her phone and faces the reader "I will literally cancel your fucking series right now, don't test me"

❦❦❦

The author looks at the readers "Anyways as we were saying before SOMEONE!!! WAS BEING RUDE!!!" The author quickly glares at (Y/N) while seeing her chuckle and crossing her arms. The author faces the reader "But as you can obviously see there is a Second book to “My Explosion Murder and My Icyhot”. In this book it'll go by Season 4, 5, and 6. Or Season 4, 5 and the Manga cause right now as I'm typing this, Season 5 episodes are dropping out so yeah"

"Also most people know what's gonna happen in season 6 cause of people spoiling on tiktok and shit so yeah....tears are gonna happen in this book, and I mean A LOT more than book one so you know how amazing I'll feel when y'all tell me y'all cry—"

"Aren't you gonna tell them what's gonna happen or not" (Y/N) interrupts the Author

"..... I was getting.... TO THAT FUCKING PART—"

❦❦❦

"ANY-FUCKING-WAYS!!! As I was saying yet again, after Season 4 I think, there's gonna be a (Y/N) Arc that I won't say but hehehe...... You guys aren't ready for this" The author starts to smirk and hold in her laughter as she thinks of her fans crying over her chapters

 You guys aren't ready for this" The author starts to smirk and hold in her laughter as she thinks of her fans crying over her chapters

"Also! Also! Also! What! The hell! Happened! In Book One!" The author quickly adds as she claps her hands while speaking. "Since (Y/N) was fucking lazy to do it and knew I was planning to shift tonight. Let's recap what happened in order that she DIDN'T say. During the internship with her parents and meets a villain named "Devil" who prossessed her brother that tried to kill everyone but only killing himself, defeats Devil (As she should, queen shit) She gets kidnapped instead of Bakugo, the “save Bakugo” squad went to save her, even Bakugo and Mina joined. Meets Natsu's brother aka Kankei who turned out to be bad and kidnapped her, having her almost died from blood loss but Natsu basically saved her, then adopting him. And that's about it so far. Oh and she won the Sports Festival"

(Y/N) snickers "As I should. I'm not letting a man win, that's disgusting"

"God I am so tired and I want to shift, but yeah, that's basically it ah ha ha. Are you excited for this book (Y/N)?" The author slightly smiles as she turns to face her friend. (Y/N) shrugs her shoulder "Actually yeah, also didn't you say I actually fight Izu-kun?"

The melanin girl nods and looks away "Yeah, the original way was have it in that crossover but since I have a feeling people won't like it and just keep saying that they're wait for Shoto or Bakugo and not care about what's happening Ima just discontinue it and put the fight in this book since “Spoiler Warning” after having Izuku, Bakugo, and Shoto getting kidnapped by that bitch ass dude that made Itona.

(Y/N) nods her head in understanding "Aah okay, I wonder how that fight will fit in this book then" "Same here, since I worked so hard on that fight scene and shit, but it's whatever, don't worry about it, I'll think of a way to fit it in"

"I think that's about it I think, I don't know well just find out as the book goes. Oh and more Eletodo scenes will happen for sure, don't worry. May I shift now?"

"Yeah Yeah, you can shift now Jammi" (Y/N) flaps her wrist as she shoos the Author off, making the 5'2 flip her off while walking away "Also Ima make embarrassing moments of you, Bakugo, and Shoto as well so have fun!" The Author quickly shouts

"WHAT?!"

"BYE (Y/N)!!" "JAMMI!!!"

"DUDE WAIT!!!"

The Author turns around to wait for (Y/N) to talk "Aren't you gonna add that movie? “Hero's Rising” to this book?"

The author smirks and winks, signaling that she was and continues to walk to her room to shift.

Here, take this drawing of me screaming at someone for not telling me I had my quirk in the beginning