Just Dance

I opend my eyes to look at the clock it was 6:29am my alarm was about to go off. That one minute felted like 1h but when it finaly went off I got out of bed took a look at my phone and put my hair in a messy bun. I walked down the staires to get somthing to eat before leaving. I made a strawberry banana smothie and also added some proten pawder. 

After eating I went back up to my room and got ready for the day. Got my school bag and my dance bag. I was doing my eye liner when I herd a honk It was Cilver picking me up for school. I sarted to run as fast as I could cuz we where alredy late.

Cilver: What took you so long ? 

Rebeca: Sorry I couldint find my pointe shoes 

Cliver: Oh lol of corse why didint I think of that!

Rebeca: hahah you are so funny. So how are things with you and bryan?

Cliver: Okay I gess we havint really been haning out lately.

Rebeca:   Oh weel his birthday is coming up you should do somthing special.

Cliver: Good Idea im glad I have a friend like you!

Rebeca: Aww thanks you too!

As we puled in to the parking lot at school I see cuples Kissing on top of there cars. But all im thinking about is getting true the day and getting to dance later!

7H LATER....

Finaly done with school for today! As I was walking to the dance studio I notised a guy I have never seen before was kinda walching me or fallowing me It was really wierd. What ever.. But I sarted to walk faster.

When I got the Dance studio a smile lite on my face. I got changed into my favorite Black leotard with a bow on the back. And put on my pointe shoes and went into class to worm up. When I see my best friend Katie we have been friends sence we where 2. 

Katie: Hey Rebeca!

Rebeca: Hey! 

Katie: How was school today ?

Rebeca: It was school but it was ok.... I gess.

Katie: Oh well now you get to do your favorite thing! Just go dance !