lets Travel

Finaly it was time, time to go to London, time to start my life I took a deep breath and grabed my bags that where alredy packed like 10 times. I walked down staires and there wwas my mom and dad waiting to say good bye we didint know how long I would be there for. I got into the taxi and waved bye to my perants they hade tears in there eyes but it wasint beacuse they where sad it was beacuse they where happy for me to folloe my dreams. I put my ear buds in and was lisening to the song Hall of fame. It inspires me alot and if I ever have an opertonity to do a solo that I can pick I would use this song. Eny ways as we puled up to the airport I saw Cilver and Katie waiting to say good bye .  I was very sad to say bye I hade tears running down my face and could feel then on my chest. After about 10 m with them I hade to leave to make sure to get my flight. It was hard but I did it.

Well I was walking in the airport I hade a fealing someone was walching me. I turned my head very fast and I tought I saw a guy but not just eny guy he looked formilliar but I dont think I know him. I tought about it for a second well waiting in line to bored on the plane. After a bit it hit me it was the guy that I saw the other day when I was walking to the dance studio. Questions ruched to my head could he be following me ???? what does he want ???? is he bad ???? or is it not him ???? or maybe my amagination? 

Miss excuse me miss? 

I hear the lady who was bording me 

Rebeca: oh yah sorry.

Julia: hi im Julia are you fealing ok ?

Rebeca: oh ya I I I Im fine sorry.

Julia: Its ok So passport and bording pass please 

Rebeca: Of corse here you go.

Julia: Thank you injoy your flight.

Rebeca: Thanks 

Wow that was inbarasing! I keeped walking and trying to find my seat. I finaly found it it was in the front right behind frist class.There was only one nice lady siting beside me so I dicided to take a nap it was a long flight. After sleeping for 5h And having wierd dreams about that guy that was following me or was he I dont know !!! I just want to get to london and go to my hotel.

After a long flight I finaly landed in london. I rushed true the airporte so I wouldint miss my bus to the hotel beacuse the next day was going to be an inportant one.