6

Xiao Zhan looked at Wang Yibo busy reading something... Stared at his empty desk... Sighed and looked at Wang Yibo busy scribbling something... Stared at his empty desk and sighed again...

Xiao Zhan turned to look at Wang Yibo and saw him making a call and scolding someone... Xiao Zhan jumped at Yibo's fierce, angry tone and sat upright, alert.

And when Yibo hung up and started typing furiously on his computer, Xiao Zhan slouched and watched him... Then looked at his empty desk again and sighed.

What on earth is he doing here?! For the past hour, he had been doing nothing! Nothing! Just watching Wang Yibo, then his empty desk, again and again!

And as per Xiao Zhan's knowledge, you're not supposed to be watching youtube, playing games, reading wattpad or staring at your phone while working!

At first, Xiao Zhan admired Yibo's handsome looks as he seriously worked but after some time, Xiao Zhan felt so bored!

There was nothing to do! And he did not have someone to talk to! And he had been in his seat the whole time! Boring! Too boring.

Xiao Zhan slouched and complained in his mind, occassionally making grumbling sounds which Yibo noticed and found cute.

"Zhan" Yibo called out which made Xiao Zhan jump up in excitement and hurry over. "Yes?" Xiao Zhan blinked excitedly, which made Yibo think that he resembled an excited puppy.

"Massage my shoulders" Yibo said. Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes and pouted as he mumbled "Do secretaries have to offer their bodies too..."

Yibo heard it and his dick twitched, imagining him and Xiao Zhan in the office... Doing some not very innocent things...

Yibo shook off his thoughts and enjoyed the massage his mate gave. "Can I stop?" Xiao Zhan grumbled after 3 minutes. His poor hands are aching and cramping up!

Yibo was too focused in his work and did not hear despite Xiao Zhan calling him a few times. Unable to stand it, Xiao Zhan pulled his ear and shouted "WANG YIBO!"

Yibo's eyes widened as he felt the world shook. Holy! His eardrums almost exploded. "What is it, Zhan?" Yibo frowned.

"I said, can I stop?! My poor delicate hands are aching and cramping up after massaging you for hours!" Xiao Zhan complained.

Yibo was shocked and quickly glanced at the time, chuckling when he saw that only 5 minutes have passed.

Yibo pulled Xiao Zhan onto his lap, making Xiao Zhan yelp and squirmed with a blush. "W-What are you d-doing..."

Xiao Zhan's squirming made Yibo aware of what a soft yet perky butt his mate has! Yibo made a light groan with how comfortable his mate's ass is.

Yibo tried to control himself and grabbed his mate's hands. Oh! Such soft and lovely hands. Yibo would love to kiss and nibble on them and just hold them all day long.

Yibo stretched his mate's hands and started massaging them, trying to ease any aches or cramps. Xiao Zhan watched with a shocked expression, then slowly blushed.

Such a caring, handsome, smart, rich and powerful vampire! And he is massaging Xiao Zhan's hand because he complained! Xiao Zhan's heart thumped quickly.

"Is it better?" Yibo asked with a slight smirk, seeing his mate blushing. He could hear his mate's fast heartbeat.

"Y-Yes!" Xiao Zhan stuttered, pulled his hands away and hurried back to his desk. This time, even though he had nothing to do, he was busy daydreaming about Yibo.

Yibo frowned after 2 hours seeing Xiao Zhan smiling and blushing to himself. Does his mate have a crush?

"Zhan" Yibo tapped his shoulders. "Book any restaurant you want for us two to have lunch. As a good boss, I should treat my new secretary to a meal"

"No budget?" Xiao Zhan asked to confirm and Yibo smirked. "Of course, no budget. You can choose whichever place you want."

Xiao Zhan's eyes sparkled. So this is the meaning of a good boss! Free food! Xiao Zhan happily searched up places he always wished to eat at.

Xiao Zhan found a few places but could not decide and went to Yibo with a pout. How sad! There are so many good food but he can only choose one!

Yibo chuckled and said "Don't worry. If you are a good secretary, I can let you arrange where we have our meals at"

Wow! Xiao Zhan's eyes sparkled. He almost pounced on Yibo but controlled himself and massaged Yibo's shoulders for a minute "Thank you, sir!"

Yibo smiled, though he would prefer if his mate pounced on him and smother him with many hugs and kisses.

It's alright, Yibo comforted himself. The moment his mate reach maturity, they could explore and carry out his dirty thoughts everywhere.

Xiao Zhan excitedly dragged Yibo up and ran to the door. "Quick, Yibo! Faster!" Xiao Zhan excitedly squealed.

Yibo who was in the midst of his dirty thoughts became turned on after hearing Xiao Zhan's words... 2 years! There is still a painful, torturous, 2 long years!

Author: Yibo! Stop your dirty thoughts! In human age, you are only 2 years old while Zhan isn't even 2 yet!!!

Yibo: Shut up! I am 200 years old, not 2! I have reached maturity! I can't help being horny for my mate! My Zhan Zhan!