Chapter 1

LIAM POV

I went to school and said "Hey Emily" I said to her. "Hey baby, Uhm I need to tell you something..." She said in a nervous tone. "You sound nervous. Are you okay?" I was kind of worried. "I'm breaking up with you, I found someone better." she said then ran off to some dude or should I say her new boyfriend. I heard her all the way here and say "Baby, I'm done breaking up with him. Can we go to the amusement park now?" Emily said while the guy shook his head, symbolizing 'yes'. "Did she just dump me? I'm not giving up on you Emily I will get you back I swear"

I thought I should just make her jealous but how? I started to look around when something caught my eye. It was the school nerd, Zoey. Zoey Jones. I walked up to her.

3RD PERSON POV
"Hey, Zoey," Liam said. "H-hello" Zoey said with a shy smile, showing her braces. "Listen here, I want to get my girlfriend back and I'll give back your necklace" as Liam dangles the necklace right in front of her face. "Wh-where did you get that? Give it back you jerk!"Zoey said, making her bravery show. "No can do. Unless..." "Unless what?" "You be my pretend girlfriend" "Wha- what? Why me?! There are so many girls out there that you can da- mmph" Liam puts a finger on her lips and said "Shush princess. Just do it and I'll give you your precious little necklace". She thinks for a minute then says "F-fine just give it back to me"

ZOEY POV

"How do we make her jealous anyways?" I ask. "Uhm- I didn't really plan that out..." He said, looking at the ground. "What? Why did you ask me without a plan?" I was impressed by the stupidity of this guy. He came up to me, asked me to technically be his girlfriend, AND DOESN'T HAVE A PLAN!? Really. The nerve-

"I mean- we could always go out on a fake date" I suggest. "Good idea!" He exclaims. "And probably, the simplest one" I continue his sentence. "Hm. We can go to the amusement park" He suggested. "Okay"

TIME SKIP, TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK

"Which ride do we go to?" I ask. "The ride where Emily is near to" He strictly said. "Oh-...okay"

While we were searching, we bumped into some people who were quite rude. As I must say. Tho, we found Emily

"Hi! Liam and....who are... you?" She asks with disgust in her voice. "I'm Zoey and I'm Liam's frie-" I got interrupted by Liam who said "Girlfriend. She's my girlfriend" He said with sternness in his voice. I could feel the burning stare of Emily towards my soul. I was so scared to even look up to her. "Prove it," She said, still looking at me. Liam mouths to me 'sorry for this'. "Wha-" I felt Liam lift my face as a pair of lips touch mine and as I start to process what's happening and then it hits me. Liam Parker is kissing me. He is kissing me.

'HE STOLE MY FIRST KISS WHAT THE HELL MAN' I thought

He removes his lips then Emily says. "Ugh" She says in a huff. As she left I started to shout to him "WHY SO SUDDEN?!" I said in anger. "I-I'm sorry! She said to prove it, okay?!" He shouted.

I was so angry. How can he steal my first kiss!? I want my first kiss to be with a guy that I like!
I don't like Liam. I hate him

"Okay, let's not make a big deal out of this" He said, trying to calm me down. "NO! HOW CAN I CALM DOWN!?" "I-I don't know! Please... don't make me feel like it's my fault" "WELL IT IS! HOW CAN YOU STEAL MY FIRST KISS?! I WANT IT TO BE A GUY THAT I LIKE!! AND I DON'T LIKE YOU!"

right....?