Chapter 11:Wedding Day

Becky's pov:

Finally, today is the wedding and Right now I am getting ready. Lily is doing my make up and Mrs Dominic is doing my hair and I am just staring at the mirror thinking about how my life changed

From a Simple Doctor to a Mafia Queen.

While getting ready I saw Mr Dominic coming into the room and standing near me and said "Dear you look beautiful, just like an angel" he said and kissed my forehead.

After he kissed my forehead I felt like my own dad kissing me and I then hugged Mr Dominic and Mrs Dominic.

Then it was time to walk down the aisle, so I took Mr Dominic hand and walked down the aisle.

While walking down the aisle I saw Leone, wearing a black tuxedo, who was looking at me with a cold stare.

Then we reached near Leone and Mr Dominic gave my hand to Leone said "Protect and Cherish her Forever"

and Leone replied "I will".

Leone's pov:

I am getting married today with Becky and gonna be a husband. Which is a huge responsibility after seeing my parents what they have gone through in their marriage life. I feel afraid to Lose Becky. Even someone touching her make my blood boil.

I snapped out of thought when the door opened and I saw Becky and Dad walking down the aisle. Becky looking beautiful as ever wearing a perfect wedding dress with a veil.

Then Dad gave her hand to me and said  "Protect and Cherish her Forever"

And I said "I will".
The truth I am afraid if I could, in this dangerous world but at any cost I will Protect Becky from the cruel world. I thought to myself.

Then finally the Priest started and we then exchanged our rings. But she had her gaze lower so I couldn't see her beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

Then the priest asked

Will you take Becky Anderson as your lawfully wedded wife.

                                   I said "I do" 

Will you take Leone Dominic as your lawfully wedded husband.

                                She said "I do"

Now I pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

After the priest said I turned to look at Becky who had a shocked reaction.

Becky's pov:

When the priest said that I was shocked then I saw Leone coming closer to me and removed my veil and we both stared at eachother for few seconds.

Then he pulled me by my waist and attached our lips together and kissed I was froze and didn't kiss him back. And then suddenly he bite my lower lip which caused me to kiss him back.

After kissing for few minutes we heard claps sound from the crowd and we finally parted and I was blushing like crazy.

And then suddenly Leone hold my hand tightly which caused me to look at him confused then he said "Rules Wifey".

The word "wifey" immediately made me blush and then Mr and Mrs Dominic with Adam and Lily came and congratulated us.

And all the members of Red-Liones also congratulated us and making me feel happy and welcomed.

Then me and Leone cut the cake and feed eachother with an awkward smile and then we all started partying while drinking champagne while having a family time.

Then finally it was about 9pm so Me and Leone decided to head back to our new house which was bought by Mr and Mrs Dominic for us as a gift. It takes hardly 10 mins to come to Mr and Mrs Dominic Mansion so it is really close by.

We hugged Mr and Mrs Dominic and also Lily and Adam and headed toward the car to go to our new house.

We entered the car and wore our seat belts and Leone started to drive, while driving no one dared to talk to eachother.

Finally we reached our new house and went inside to see a beautiful living room. We went to the living room table to see a note which said

"Finally, you guys are married and we all are so happy for you both. I know this marriage is a bit rush but believe me you guys are made for eachother. And I want you both to enjoy your night and give us a grandchild/heir really soon.
                                          - Mom and Dad

After reading that note I looked beside to see a room key. I took the room key in my hand and showed Leone.

And then a old maid came near us and said "Congratulations mam and sir for your marriage" we said "Thank you and said us not to call formally she can call by our name.

And then she said "All the rooms are closed except One room" she said and pointed the room which is open and we got to know this is Mrs Dominic's plan to lock all the room.

So we had no choice except then sharing a room. So we went to that room to see the room decorated with rose petals in heart shape in the middle of that big bed.

I looked at Leone to see him looking unbothered and then he said me take a shower first. So I went in the bathroom and took a quick shower and wore my pajamas and came out to see Leone had unbuttoned first four buttons of the shirt.

But I just ignored him and went and sat in the bed and then after 10 minutes Leone came outside the bathroom with a black sweatpants and white sweatshirt.

Leone's pov:

I came out of the bathroom to see Becky sitting in the bed. So I went to the other side of the bed and sat beside her leaving some decent space between us.

There was silence between us then Becky suddenly gave me a velvet box. I was confused and looked at her and she said "Open it"

So I opened it to see a beautiful silver  chain with 2 rings which had the words engraved Love, Mafia King and Leo.

It was really beautiful then she said "Everything from the wedding are bought and spend by Mr and Mrs Dominic

It was really beautiful then she said "Everything from the wedding are bought and spend by Mr and Mrs Dominic. So I just wanted to give you something from my side".

I was really impressed not only by her gift but also the reason she told. And then I wore the chain and said Thank you to her and slept back facing eachother.

*************************************
Thank you so much for reading this chapter.
Please Vote and Comment
Finally "Married!" And "First Kiss!"
A bit cheesy chapter and for all my readers...
Another 2 to 3 chapter will be cheesy and will have romantic shits.
But don't worry the main story will also start.
Bye~~👿💋