Bakudeku one shot

(Rated- R to PG-13) royal family fantasy omegaverse

POV IZUKU

The deku squad, the most dangerous dominant omegas in the land. Friends with the LOV.

Iida, Uraraka, tsuyu, and the leader Izuku. Who is bad shit crazy. They drinks like pirates, fight like soldiers, and steal like bandits.

One day they cross territory they weren't supposed to cross. The royal packs territory.

The five alphas fight them, but instead of winning like they proposed. They lost. Each Omega separated the Alphas and tortured the shit out of them.

Izuku ties the rope tighter around the alphas arms and legs. "LET ME GO YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!" Izuku smiled and his eyes glowed a hot neon green. He snaked onto the hot blondes lap. "Now now, if you want to live you better keep your pretty face closed." Tch, a moan came out of the omega's mouth. "S-stop. Stop releasing pheromones! You asshole!" He took a swig from his flask. And downed a represant. "Damn your a insane bitch ain't ya?" Izuku giggled at bakugo's comment. "Well that makes us pretty compatible doesn't it?" Katsuki let out a deep chuckle. "Now why would I stab him? No no I want some fame but not that much- money? I don't believe they would give any money- Oh! I'm so sorry princey~ the voices get very loud sometimes!" Izuku apologized as he wrapped his arms around the Alpha. "What do you think I should do with you?" Izuku gave a innocent smile. "Suck. My. Fucking. Dick." Katsuki snarls. "Seems like your already prepared~" Izuku placed his hands on the Alpha's bulge. "MATE!" Katsuki barked  as his eyes softened with lust as he looked at the omega.

"Okay I came up with my decision, I'll let you guys go- but I need a royal guard pass~" Izuku whispered and softly kiss Katsuki's neck. Enjoying the shivers the alpha gave him. "'Kay Omega, just let me out of here-" Katsuki whined. The guard pass let's anyone travel into dangerous secluded places with written consent from the royal guard. "In my bag, take mine! NOW LET ME GO YOU BATSHIT CRAZY PERSON OF A  MATE." Katsuki got angrier the less the omega touched him. But he didn't wanna admit he was getting soft for a omega.

"Aww thank you kacchan~" Izuku kissed him softly, pulling away leaving Katsuki whining. He grabbed the bag and left. "WAIT YOU! YOU FUCKING TEASE GET BACK HERE AND UNTIE ME!" Izuku walked out of the room and alerted the rest of his pack.

POV BAKUGO
I sat there as I watch him walk out, my body hot and bothered. I was fucking twitching, ugh like a fucking bottom. What is he doing to me?

Shitty hair ran into the room, and he laughed. "Damn- bakubro what did that omega do to you?" I growled in anger. "THAT FUCKING OMEGA IS MY MATE SHITTY HAIR!!" He just started laughing on the floor gasping for air. "Ha, ha, l-lemme breath, omg.  So let me get this straight, when we getting kidnapped and tortured you were with your known to be psychotic mate fooling around? Well why didn't you stop him dude? Your mom is trying to set you up so hard and you just missed your chance?" I sighed, shitty hair was right for fucking once. I'm probably never gonna hear from that shit nerd again. 

They royal sirens went off as we left that abandoned building. "The sirens going off could mean two things bakubro- we are under attack or~ your mate left us a little gift."

Mina's jaw dropped, she giggled in excitement. "BAKUBABY FOUND HIS MATE?!! Okay spill the deets- which girl was it? That mossy hair one? She seems cool but her frog aesthetic screams lesbian. Oh! What about the brunette~? She seems nice but maybe too soft for our explodo-lord over here- which one! Which one! Tell me, tell me, tell me!" I hissed, she so annoying some times. We walked over to the middle of the square and found a message carved into the stone.

"'Roses may be red and violets can be blue, if you wish to find me.  Do what birds do~'  bakugo what does that mean?" Dunce face asked as he read it out loud. "Baku honey, I think your mate might be dead." Mina patted my back, only a fucking nerd would right his location in a poem.

"Dunce face! Raccoon eyes! Ugh- It's not a suicide note! He's telling us to fly, his message is high up you morons!!" Sero put a hand on my shoulder. "You guys are all dumb, birds sing! Chirp BAKA- GO~" Sero teased and giggled with kaminari. I hit them both, Mina walked to the bulletin board in the square. A singing festival is happening today in a hour.

"As much as I hate to say this- but Sero might actually be right. Look at this poster! It's a singing contest for a prize of ten thousand diamonds.."

(Time skip)

Ugh where the fuck is that omega? The stage fills with singers and a couple juges fill the front rows.

Singer after singer, all shitty, until the last one. "Okay, I- Deku is your name?" The contestant in the cloak nodded.

The crowd clapped afterwards, the contestant took off the their cloak. The green neon eyes are what pulled me in. His hair danced along side him.  They ran back stage and the pack followed him.

I saw him run down a alley, I tackled him down. Mina was shocked but got over that my mate was male within seconds.

We take him back to the castle....

To be continued!