20. Love oh Love

The first rays of sunshine swept into the room and engulfed the two sleeping boys. Jisung stirred in the older's warm embrace while slowly opening his eyes. He rubbed them sleepily with balled fists and let a small yawn. Once his vision got sharper his cheeks blossomed with cherry tint; Minho's face only a few inches away. The proximity made the blond boy suddenly aware of their position. The older had his arms wrapped around the boy's waist while Jisung's hands rested on his chest. With their legs tangled together, there wasn't much space between them.

The boy blushed furiously trying to calm down his accelerated heartbeat. Minho's cute cat-like facial features weren't helping at all. Suddenly, Jisung recalled how he first met Soonie. Who would have thought that one day her owner will be the one whom I see after waking up? The blond chuckled softly at the thought.

"What's so funny?" an amused raspy voice brought back the boy from his laughing fit. When Jisung lifted his gaze to look in the older's eyes the brunette placed a quick peck at his pouty lips. "Ah, hyung~" he whined cutely, "don't do it so suddenly."

Minho grinned and winked at the boy in his arms. "Why? Can't I kiss my lovely boyfriend?" he asked innocently showing him puppy eyes. Jisung pouted and mumbled: "Of course you can but it's embarrassing."

The brunette smiled even wider and snuggled closer to the abashed boy. "Sorry, Hannie. I couldn't stop myself from doing it. I thought about kissing you so many times I'm afraid you'll have to get used to it now that we are a couple," he explained jokingly. Jisung smiled secretly at the older's confession and returned the warm hug humming in response.

Bathed in the morning sun, they laid in each other's embrace for a few minutes more before Jisung's alarm started going off indicating that it was time for him to get ready for his classes. He tried to reach the phone on the nightstand but he lost his balance and fell clumsily on Minho's chest with a shriek. The latter let out a melodious chuckle before helping the younger sit up. "What a clumsy baby you are. How come you keep falling for me all the time?" he teased.

Jisung scrambled from the bed and turned away from the other to hide his crimson red cheeks. "Well, get used to my clumsiness then," he huffed out and dashed to the bathroom. Minho sat on the edge of the bed and shook his head amusedly.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Hi, hello! 🍒

I hope you enjoyed this short fluffy minsung chapter. Nowadays I'm busy with exams (and the Loki series. If you are a Marvel fan you get extra smooches 😽) so I decided to publish the chapter as it is.

Thanks for all the comments and votes. I appreciate any kind of support. ❣

Since the weather is getting hotter in some areas remember to drink lots of water, don't stay out in the sun for too long, and put on sunscreen to avoid sunburns. 🌻

This chapter's title inspiration: Love oh love by Gfriend (I'm gonna miss the girls :c)

Have a nice day/night. ❤