Chapter Sixteen

Sam's POV

It has been a few days since Ivy had her miscarriage. That next day when she woke up I told her the results. She was kinda happy knowing the father would have been Ben but she's still pissed at him. Anyways it was sometime at night and I just came back in the room. Smiley told me to cut back on the pain pills the other day so Ivy is taking about half of what she was taking. I gave her the pills and her melon powerade. She took the pills and washed them down.

"How's things with Jeff?" Ivy asked.

"We are now talking without me yelling. We're starting over at one again. We're just friends for now and see where it goes from there. How about you and Ben?"

"Talking terms. We're back at being friends again too." She slightly smiled and shrugged. Soon the meds kick in and she was out like a light. I sat in our room a few before going downstairs. Slender called me into his office and tried to send me on a mission with Jeff. I argued against it so he sent me with Masky and Hoody.

"Why did you argue with Slender?" Hoody asked.

"How can I work with Jeff if I don't trust him? You have to trust your partner and I don't trust Jeff anymore."

"True, look at Hoody and me. We're like you and Ivy. She's your partner but she's down for now." Masky said.

"Why is Slender even trying to make Jeff my partner? He knows what happened."

"I don't know." They both said at the same time. We continue on with our night going to take care of our targets.

(Two weeks later)

Ivy was now able to get out of bed but she has to take it easy. She still can't go out on missions yet. I was sitting in our room when Slender called for us. We went down the hall and Ivy knocked on the door. I heard him say come in and Ivy opened the door for us. We entered his office and sit in the chairs.

"Why are you girls still refusing to go on missions with Ben and Jeff?" The only missions that Ivy can do is putting up the notes. Slender tried making her do the missions with Ben. It didn't end well.

"Well, first off dad they cheated on us. Second how are we suppose to work with someone we can't trust?" He sighs rubbing his temples.

"Ivy I have to tell you girls something."

"What is it Slendy?" I asked.

"Ben and Jeff didn't cheat on purpose. I nudged them to."

"What do you mean by 'nudged'?" Ivy asked.

"I used black magic on them and cursed them. The spell caused them to cheat and then when busted lose the feelings they gained."

"You cursed Ben and Jeff so we'd break up with them?! Why would you do this?!" Ivy yelled.

"I just wanted what's best for you girls. Sam's like my daughter now, I'm looking out for both of you."

"Dad even if your plan worked I wouldn't be able to move on. Sam would, I wouldn't. I'm already mated to Ben. Mom told me how the Ender thing works when I was young. Once mated you can't get another unless they die. Ben's not dead, I wouldn't have been able to move on."

"And I didn't know she told you."

"Slender, we can make our own choices. You don't have to look out for us." I say.

"I see that now after how the plan turned out." We was dismissed and I ran downstairs. I have to talk to Jeff. He was in the living room with the guys. I walked in and Jeff stopped talking. He looked at me and I frowned. The others all stopped and looked at us.

"Can we talk?" I asked. He nodded and we left the room. We went to the downstairs bathroom to talk. He locked the door so the guys can't get in.

"What is it?"

"Forgive me?" He looked at me confused.

"Why? You was the one I needed forgiveness from."

"I should have known you wouldn't have cheated." I put my head on his chest and clench the fabric on the front of his hoodie. He tensed up. I felt him relax before putting his arms around me. I was silently crying in his hoodie.

"What are you talking about Sam?"

"Slender used black magic on you and Ben to break us all up." He moved one hand to under my chin lifting my head. My tears were now drying on my face. His lips leaned into mine kissing me. I missed the feel of his lips on mine. I kissed him back still holding onto him. We parted for air and looked into each other's eyes.

"Be mine again?"

"You know it." I moved my arms around his neck hugging him. His free arm moved back to my waist holding me to him.

"I missed you kitty."

"I missed you too Jeffy." We pulled apart and unlocked the door. We walked hand in hand back to the living room. Ben and the others gave us a questioning look.

"We're back together." Jeff said. We sat down on the couch and let the night continue on. I wonder what Ivy will do about Ben. I know she still loves him and he still loves her.

(Next night)

I told Ivy about being back with Jeff. She was happy for me. Ivy told me she doesn't know what to do about Ben yet. Anyways when night came around I got into my night pants and silky night shirt. I went to Jeff's room and knocked on the door. He opened the door and I saw a real smile on his lips. I went in the room joining Jeff. He was in his boxers when I came in. I closed the door behind me. We walked over to his bed and lied down. I cuddled into his arms. I missed this warmth. I smiled into his chest while he rested his head on my head. We stayed like that until falling asleep.