Arc 1: Chapter 12

"H-hey wait up." the man shouted from behind, running to catch up to me.

=-=

"Hey, are you ok?" he asked as he noticed I was stationary.
"I'm fine, we need to make headway." I say running to get away from him, we passed by the river with the arch and river. I stopped, walked to it and sat down in front of it and ran my fingers through the rushing water. A koi fish came up to me, and I pet him like normal. This place always seems to cool my nerves, especially the fish.
"You seem to always help me Mr. Fish," I smile as the fish gurgles.
"Hey kid where are we?" the man came from behind me.
"My sanctuary. I come here to release steam or to relax."I say splashing the water with my feet.

"Sit, relax, I'm not gonna go anywhere for a bit." I told him and that's what he did.
"Why are we here kid?" I smiled at the river for a moment then spoke.
"Did you know I had to bury 2 family members today, don't mind me being emotionally drained for the moment." I got up and walked into the river, fishes following me.
"My name is Izuku, what's yours?" I questioned, turning to the man and gave him my million dollar smile.

"Uh-h Shota Aizawa. Why do you live in the woods, Izuku and what's your last name?" I sat in the river, with different types of fish around me.

"My last name means nothing to me now, not after what they did. I ran away to the woods after my suicide attempt." I said lifting the water 'Oh, that's new' I thought as I lifted the water.
"Seems like hydrokinesis fishies." I booped one of the koi's.
"What is your quirk?" Aizawa asked. I put down the water bubble.
"I was diagnosed quirkless at the age of 4." I say concentrate on making the water float but it started to glow.

Then the whole river started to glow.
"Woah." The fish were circling me, mainly the white and black fish but some others came to join. "Yeah, sure you don't have a quirk," the man said sarcastically.
"Hey, I don't know how I did this." I say looking at the man.
"Ok, I need to call Nezu, you know the bear thing." I nodded. I lay into the river letting my long hair go and loose with the stream. 'This is very peaceful' I thought as a crow landed on my stomach.

"This better be important Ade."
"The bear and deer have been delivered to your house and the snake that the boy is doing good Izuku." I smile at the bird in front of me.
"Thanks Ade." I got up with the bird on my shoulder and left the riverside to the man with a box in his hand. Once I got out the river stopped glowing and the fishes dispersed. I tapped the man and said "I'm tired so Imma go home. Oh, and don't follow me." I add

I touched the ground and grew roots to trap him up to his neck.
"Just as a precaution," I explain, running in a random direction. 'He'll probably remember the direction I'm going' I thought, taking a right. I see a small clearing and a cave embedded into a small mountain. There was a small bed made out of grass and branches and a garden bed outside the cave. It hadn't grown much but it was doing it's best.

I walked into my little habitat to see my family dead on the ground. "Leave me for now Ade." and like a bird he flew away. I walked past them. 'I have to skin them' I thought, shaking with sadness.
'You promised them you would make use of them.' I tell myself.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙