part 1

Scene start with naitik getting out outside the college with naira and gayu from their luxurious car.

Naira's outfit

Gayu's outfit

Naitik- all the best princess, all the best gayu for your first day in college

Naitik- all the best princess, all the best gayu for your first day in college. Enjoy and study too. By princess.
Naira- thanku papa love u by
Naitik-love u too princess

As soon as they entered the college all boys started drooling them (afcourse more over naira😂😂)
*No hate for kanchi

Both searches for the notice board to see their roll no and class.they were in same class. And they went attended their lectures. It was the ring of last lecture to start.
The professor entered the class.

His outfit

Professor- my Kartik Goenka or kg

Professor- my Kartik Goenka or kg. I am professor for business management. I would like to start with introduction.
As soon naira heard this name she saw towards him and their eyes met in eyelock. She was shocked as well as happy from inside to see him there. She wanted to hug him tightly. Same goes with Kartik too.
Moreover naira got jealous too as they all were staring at her maal.

After some time lecture for over all students left the class it was time for hobby period except kaira. They hugged each other tightly.

Naira- I missed u aur tum yaha kaise
Kartik- I missed u too aur jo professor pehle padane wala the usne last moment par mana kr diya isliye college walo ne mujhe bulaya unki jagah.

Naira- okk I love you by abhi mujhe jana hoga nhi to class ke liye late ho jaungi.
Kartik- are itni jaldi kis baat phle kuch
Naira (cutted him)- abhi kuch nhi Raat ko pkka.
Kartik- ok fine by love u.

In field
Seniors- hey u come here (pointing towards gayu)
Gayu- yes
Senior1 - arre baby nayi aayi ho hame tumhara welcome bhi to Krna chaiye hai na
Gayu got lil scared as she understood that they were trying to do ragging.
Senior2- acha chalo jada nhi to ek belly dance performance to de hi do
Naira saw this from a corner and called naitik and asked him to come asap.

*Naitik was the owner of the college but he had named all his 51% property on naira's name due to business rivalries.

Naitik came quickly as he was on his way to home which was very near to college. Then suddenly gayu saw him and he went to her.
Gayu- mama ji see these boys are trying to do ragging on me.

Naitik glared at them and they ran being scared.
Naitik- gayu Maine kitni baar bola hai tameez se kapde pahna kro pta nhi kya milta hai tumhe aise stylish pahn ne pr.
Gayu-pr mama ji isme meri kya galti ragging to vo kr rahe the aur kapde vo to naira bhi pehenti hai na ese infact aaj bhi.
Naira (cutting her)- gayu what's your problem with my clothes mujhe inme comfortable lagta hai isliye pehenti hu tumhari tarah ladko ko seduce krne ke liye nhi. Aur rahi baat ragging ki to vo bhi tumhare dressing sense ki vajah se hui tumhare saath.

Naitik (supporting her)- ha gayu ragging Princy ke saath bhi ho sakti thi but she has a sound personality. And instead of taunting her u should thank her because usi ne mujhe yaha bulaya tha leave it now. chlo princess ghar chale.

In car
Gayu- vaise mama ji aapko pta hai aapki beti ha vo majnu aaj hamara professor banke college aaya tha aur kisi ka (indicating naira) padayi se jada uspr tha.

Naitik- princess ye to bahaut aachi hai ki Kartik tumhara professor hai tum aur time spend kr paoge ek saath aur padayi mai bhi help jada kr dega. Aur gayu majnu Jaise words Kartik ke liye
Tumhare hone wale jija hai vo so respect him. Vaise princess how was your first day??
Naira-mujhe to bahaut maja aaya.

After some time they reached home.

Akshara- nairu welcome back baby I missed you so much.
Naira-I missed u too Mumma.
Akshara- go and freshen up now fir tumhare bhai ne tumhari favourite dish banayi hai.
Naira- sachi mai abhi aayi fresh hoke.

All then gathered to have food and naitik feeded naira from his hands as naksh didn't allow to make him anything.

It was night time
Naira was reading a romantic novel in her room

Her outfit

Suddenly Kartik entered her room from the window and hugged naira from behind making her jump a little with shock

Naira (panicking)- Kartik tum window se kyu aaye kahi lag jaati to.
Kartik (cuping her face) -shant ho jao bacha mai thik hu jab tak tum mere saath ho mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta hai. Acha waise tumhe apne promise yaad hai na jo tumne college mein kiya tha.
Naira-ha
Kartik- to fir
Naira then jumped in his lap and joined their lips first the kiss was slow but later turned wild and passionate one which lasted for 35 minutes.
Naira broke the kiss due to lack of o2 and hid her face in his chest.
Kartik- mujhe nahi pta tha ki tum itni bold ho
Listening to it naira blushed in the darkest shade of red and hugged him tightly.
Naira- ek baat puchu??

Guess what NAIRA was asking 😜😜

Target- 15⭐ and 5 comments 💬....