chapter 1- the past knocks your door

Tired. Exhausted.  Dead . These three words could sum up Anikas life for past few years. Being a final year cardiothoracic resident is no joke. The mightiest of all would be in the same shoes cause the job requires dedication and passion.
All anika wanted to do after her 36hr hour shift was to just sleep and she was almost to close drifting of to sleep. That's when woken up by the commotion. At that moment regretted her decision to take bit rest in the resident's room rather than leaving for her home. As the noice grew louder she realized someone was calling her. She quickly opened her eyes to see her junior resident infront.
It was informed to her that a sudden vip case has been admitted and her dept head Dr Reddy needs her supervision for that case as he is out of town.
Anika was quickly  freshened up and started to move towards the vip wing of her institution, AIIMS.
It was nothing new in seeing the corridor covered with securities as the vip patients always had them. But this team of security was of different level of grandeur.
As she reached inside the room bombshell was dropped on her head seeing the patient.  It was none another than the matriarch of oberio family -mrs kalyani oberio .And besides her stood Mr Shivaay singh oberio in all his grandeur  shouting at somebody through his phone.
Anika felt like banging her head to see whether she was still dreaming or is this really happening as the past came knocking on her door.

Do share your views.