Baby doll

God am I getting tired of this. Kidnapped yet again. Esmerelda had to have some part of this or else she wouldn't be so happy. I can't see or feel anything. Everything just feels cold and I don't like it. I just want to be in jimmy arms again. His warm embrace the steady beat of his heart and his caring hands massaging my head as he hums the last song he learned for the show. A moment I wish I cherished more when I had it. Now I'm cold, hurt and frankly I'm scared. All of a sudden lights blinded me and I'm in what seems to be a kids playroom.
" Good morning my puppet!"
I knew that voice from anywhere. Dandy.
I turned to him and when I moved my body to the left I realized what I was wearing. A baby doll Lilac dress. Dandy must have noticed me looking at my new outfit.
" oh do you like it baby doll. I had my Dora make it for you."
" dandy what the fu-"
Before I could finish my sentence dandy came up to me and slapped my face.
" good girls don't swear"
" I'm not your girl"
This did not make dandy happy as he stomped his feet in a small tantrum and turned his back to me.
" you are being a bad girl. This is your first day so I'll go easy but next time you will be punished."
He gave me his hand and looked at me impatiently.
" well take it"
I grab his hand reluctantly not wanted to get slapped again. Dandy leads me to a door connected to the playroom.
" there are three rooms Available to you, the playroom, this room your bedroom and the bathroom that is connected to the other door in the playroom. Every other door is locked and only I can let you out or in if need be."
He brings me to the bed and lays himself down. " you must nap"
" I'm not tired"
" are you disobeying me?"
He said this in such a low and scary movie that I couldn't do anything else but listen. I was humiliated and scared by what was happening. I long for jimmy. Almost as if he can hear my thoughts he says.
" see isn't this better then that lobster freak."
I decided not to reply and just laid where I was. Dandy moving his hand over my dress lazily as I tried to keep breathing and not cry. I eventually tired myself out and feel asleep. Boy was that a mistake.
Dandy POV
As I lay with my new love y/n I noticed she fell asleep. I smile to myself. This was a very quick and impulsive plan I made with the freak shows physic. She told me I could get rid of jimmy and have y/n and I couldn't think of anything better. Now for the fun part. I stand up and go to the shelf where there is a camera. I take 5 photos. She is stunning. I know she isn't happy now but soon she will be. Because of her legs and how she moves she reminds me of a little doll. I love my new toy and she will stay with me forever.
I move over the new developed photos and put 4 in a envelope to send away and 1 to keep for myself.