⁽ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ³⁾【Home】

I was so confused but i didnt show it. I just leaned on gummy and sighed softly "yeah....I think I'll go back to sleep." I mumbled and closed my eyes leaning on gummy...
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎

Finally.....home.

It was finally time I could go home. After 3 months of being in a hospital constantly getting meds, shots, and being passed around like a ball in a game of catch....I can go home....

I missed home, even though my dogs were annoying and my mom and dad were always laughing about things they see on YouTube on our tv. I enjoyed it.

That's what I realized when I was in the hospital and I dont want to take it for granted, ever, I want that to last me as long as it can. I want to keep it that way.
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
Gummy came to check me out of the hospital. I was leaning on the shoulder of a tall raven haired male, tamaki. He seemed anxious as always but I also saw something in his eyes I dont think I've ever seen before.

I think...no...I know. Its...relief. Is he happy I'm finally out of the hospital? Was he worried about me?

Awe....tamaki....you blessed little angel.

I smiled a bit as I looked up at it him "hey tama...why do you look so worried?" I tilted my head as tamaki turned his head to me a slight shade of pink spreading on his face "I-I-im just....what if- just....what if you get- hurt. Again?"

I held a hand to my chest and held his hand tightly "I promise that won't happen again! I promise!" I look at him with reassuring e/c eye's. Tamaki blushed a dark red and pulled his hand away from mone nodding quickly holding his head down.

I smiled and giggled as gummy and tamaki walked me to my home, from a block away I could hear my dogs bark at the tv and my parents laugh. I smiled and started running, I felt a hand quickly grip my shoulder and slightly tug me back. I turned my head a little to see the hand belonged to tamaki's.

I held his hand and smiled "I'll be fine." I assured him and hugged him and fat quickly then ran to my house opening the door, two dogs attacked me. To giant golden retrievers. I laughed and smiled letting the dogs lick my face with joy and jump on me "I'm home!" I shouted between laughter and ran into the house as the dogs chased me inside.

I jumped on my mom and dad happily. As I hugged my parents my digs jumped on all three of us. We all laughed and sat up from the floor. I took deep breaths and panted trying to catch my breath from laughing.
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
After I've calmed down, my mom said she made dinner so I went into the dining room and saw a hot plate of curry and nan. I rushed happily into my seat and sat down chowing down my curry and dipping my nan in it.

It was so good I almost cried with joy.
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
When I finished my dinner and had some water I thanked my mom for the food and went up to my room.

It was strange....when I got to my door I felt something...I felt a dark aura...I don't know what could be causing it.

Shakily I put my hand on my door knob, and I twisted it. My door slowly squeaked open and i walked in. It was pitch black in my room and i couldn't see anything.

I put my hand on the light switch slowly and turned on the light in my room...that's when I noticed a shadow...a shadow of a man? Who?-
▪︎
I felt a breeze, from my window? I pushed the shadow aside in my head and I walked to my window, it wasn't broken...it was open....had I left my window open? I dont know.

But I closed my window and then turned when I heard clothes shuffling, I turned around quickly and saw the man who had belonged to the shadow. It was the man that saved me from the fire...how did he know were I lived?

Why is he here? "What are you doing here?" My first question "i couldn't leave you without seeing if you were ok little mouse." I heard a deep rough voice reply to me.

As the man got closer i could see sapphire eyes...dark purple skin and tan skin...shiny things on his face....wait- sapphire eyes?....

Like the boy from...man when was it....seven?- elleven years ago?...ugh I cant remember! But I know him.

"D-d-...." I struggled a bit until it came to me "dabi." I muttered out "dabi? Is that you?" I looked at the make "are you the boy that walked me home? Years ago?" I asked approaching the male.......

"Good to see you again little mouse." the man said to me. I smiled and hugged him "thank you for saving me from the fire, I owe you my life" I looked at him and smiled brightly as the man looked hesitant and a bit taken back......

The man patted my head and looked away "whatever...." he muttered to me and pushed me away "what are you doing here again?"..........
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
Thank you for reading, I hope you liked this chapter but I'm sorry it's a bit short I was lazy today lol