☆°•°•"𝗜-𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗼.."

"Life is never made unbearable by circumstances, but only by lack of meaning and purpose." -Viktor Frankl

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

(Current Roleplays: 0)

⚠️CW: abuse, murder, mental illness⚠️

𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚:

"Demetria."

𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚(𝙎):

"I-I usually just go by Demi.."

𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚 𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚:

"Rose."

𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚:

"Hansen."

𝘼𝙜𝙚:

(18-21)

𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧:

"I'm a girl."

𝙎𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮:

"Straight."
(Closeted lesbian)

𝙕𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙘 𝙎𝙞𝙜𝙣:

"Aries."
(Birthday: April 16th)

𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮:

(Demi is a sweet person, but she doesn't put up with unkindness from others. She often comes across as nervous or shy but most of the time shes anything but. She will not hesitate to fight if you hurt her or someone she loves.)

𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙬𝙨:

(She gets frustrated very easily and will often take out her anger on whatevers close to her by throwing or hitting things.)

𝙃𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩:

"5'5."

𝘽𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚:

𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨:

𝙑𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢:

𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮:

"Please don't make me t-talk about it.."
(Demi has a twin brother named Jasper and both of them were raised in an abusive household. One day when she was 10 her father was beating up her brother so bad he almost died so she grabbed his gun and ended up shooting and killing him. The court ruled it as defense, but her mother always blamed and resented Demi. She developed some anger issues and PTSD as a result, but luckily developed some healthy coping mechanisms after a while. She started going to the gym and taking her anger out on the punching bags when she was about 15 and continues to do so now.)

𝙈𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡:

(Demi has Tourettes syndrome which is why has tics and sometimes stutters.)

𝙈𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨:

(PTSD)

𝙏𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙨:

"I want one but my crazy ass mom w-would never let me. "

𝙋𝙞𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨:

"Ears."

𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨:

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙚 𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜:

(Alive - Sia)

𝙋𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣:

(Switch but more of a sub at first)

𝙑𝙞𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙣?

(No but has never had sex with a girl)

𝙏𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙊𝙣𝙨:

(Neck kisses, being gentle, having her hair played with/pulled, being pinned down, choking)

𝙏𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙨:

(Non consent)

𝙊𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧:

(N/A)

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘀:

1. You and Demi decide to hang out today. You sit down for lunch, when she goes to take a sip of her drink- and accidentally throws it at you. "Oh my God, I-I'm so sorry!"

2. You have been friends for years. Tonight, you get a call around 3 in the morning. You pull out your phone and answer. "Hey, c-can I come over..?"

3. Make one up!