OS 1: Mine - Ryeji

-8:07 p.m.-

Jeomeol Park 

Ryujin's P.O.V.

"The moon is beautiful isn't it?" I said to Yeji while pointing out to the moon surrounded by the twinkling stars on the interstellar space itself.

"It really is." The latter replied in a sleepy tone.

"I wish that damn Yeonjun likes me back. I wish he never rejects me. I'm missing him already." She continued. 

She lays her head on my shoulder and slept peacefully. I poked her nose and gentle ruffled her silky red hair.

"You know what my wish is? I wish I could reach you out, but I couldn't. I thought you're so close but still, I couldn't hold you, even once. Even if you are my world, I can't call you mine. Do you know why I said the moon is beautiful tonight? It's because I want to express my love for you in a different way. You gave me a lot of happiness I can't even repay. I also wish that Yeonjun wouldn't break your heart. I wish you all the best, Yeji. 

Remember. I am yours, but sadly, you are not mine." I said while holding back my tears. 

I love you. I really do. I said my last words while keeping her in my warm embrace. 

But you love someone else. Does this world meant for the opposite of us?

How unfortunate of me...

Helloo cornteen peeps!

Welcome to my itzy oneshot fanfiction. Hope you had a great day!

-Author🤞