Our forth beginning.

Nikkis pov.

"Going back to camp for the 4th time! Woo!" I shout on the bus sitting next to Neil and max.

"Why are you so excited about going back to this shit show of a camp anyway Nikki?" Max says with an annoyed look.

"Becauseeeeee we get to celebrate ereds last summer at camp!" I replied.

"I don't think you are using celebrate right.." Neil sighs.

"Whateverrrr..pretty sure I used it right!" I say with a smile

"Why do I even have to go here every summer.." max whined.

"Because Gwen and David can't leave you alone now that they have custody of you, right Neil?" I ask.

"That's pretty much it" Neil says.

Max rolls his eyes.

"Hey how much longer do we have until we get to camp?" I asked.

"3 hours..." neil cried.

"UGHHHHH.." max screamed.

I just smiled knowing I can spend another summer with my two favorite people.
-
An hour later
-
Neil had already fallen asleep on my shoulder and max was looking at the window. Neils weight forced me to move closer to max since I was in the middle. I'm not complaining though.

"Nikki get Neil the fuck off of you before I do." Max looked back at me and hissed.

"Why? He's just sleeping? Is it because I'm too close to you? I'll move-"

"no it's nothing just get him off."

I noticed max looking at my shoulder and then back up at me.

"Max. Don't be jealous."

"What the fuck are you talking about Nikki-"

I put my arm around his shoulder and pulled his head on me.

"Ni-Nikki what the- what the hell-"

I look over to max who is red as a cherry. I wonder why? And he's stuttering too. I giggle and he stops talking.

"Just sleep, you probably need it anyway." I smile and rest my head on top of Max's which is kinda hard considering how tall he is compared to me.

I close my eyes and sleep with a smile.
- - -
Height in my story : David - 6'1, Gwen - 5'9, Max - 5'8, Neil - 6'0, Nikki - 5'3. That's basically everyone important.
- - -
I wake up to David and Gwen taking a picture of us.

"Y'all are so cute when you sleep!" David says smiling from ear to ear.

"You know David, you could be arrested for saying that to teenagers as a 27 year old man."

I look over to see Max's annoyed face with rosy cheeks.

"Hey you little shit, he's right, y'all are cute." Gwen says as she shakes Neil awake.

"Now come on max let go of Nikki."

I look at my arm which has Max's arms wrapped around it.

"Oh my god shut up David don't even think about it." Max shouts

"Too bad we already got a picture" Gwen says waving David's phone in the air.

"Delete it!" Max growls and hold my arm tighter making me fall on him.

Me and Neil giggle. When I open my eyes and look up max was blushing super hard. He's probably embarrassed or something.

Gwen and David giggle to eachother.

I was so focused on max I forgot to say hello to Gwen, I mean she's more of a mother figure to me then my actual mom..I mean she even helped me with my period.

I get off of max and give Gwen a hug. I do every time the summer starts. My mom isn't really connected to reality anymore so the school year usually sucks.

Gwen pats my head and smiles "hey kid."

"Hey love this guys but shouldn't we be going to the camp before the other campers cause some shitty adventure?" Neil says and stands up.

"ADVENTUREEEE!!!" I scream and run out of the bus.

David's pov.

"Maaaxxxxx!" I sang.

"What do you want?" Max scoffed.

"C'mon makes its pretty obvious" Neil Teased.

"kid, do you like nik?" Gwen asked.

"Stop. I don't like Nikki, I mean why would I? She's barely even a girl-"

"Watch it." Gwen points out the window where Nikki was standing.

Max stares for a second.

"Whatever. No I don't like her I was just...embarrassed? Ugh it doesn't matter let's go." Max mutters.

"Max you don't have to be ashamed if you do, I mean nikkis a nice girl-"

Max looks angry. Oh no.

"LISTEN I DONT OKAY? NIKKI IS NOTHING TO ME. SHE IS NOT EVEN A GIRL AT THIS POINT, SHES ALWAYS DIRTY AND ANNOYING..NOBODY CARE ABOUT ADVENTURES OR HER. ESPECIALLY ME."

"Max." Neil says and points to Nikki who was staring straight at them with furrowed eyebrows.

"I..shit." Max says.

Nikki runs inside the camp.

"Damnit max.." Gwen says and runs after Nikki.

"that was harsh max.." Neil says as he pats Max's back and walks out of the bus.

"Max.."

No response.

"Max let's go.." I take his arm and pull him out of the bus and inside the camp.