It always feels the same.

<yo warning, um sexual stuff since I'm horny rn so if you aren't about that then just don't ready this lol>

Max's pov.

"That's a really weird thing to say Nikki? Are you gonna kidnap me or something?"

Nikki giggles. That's cute...

I hide my head in her shoulder.

"I'm sorry Nikki, I'm really sorry."

Nikki takes my cheeks in her hands

"Maxxx It's okay! Everything's okay now" Nikki smiles and I feel my face get warm.

"Now come on let's go get Neil! Then we can have an adventurees!!!" Nikki takes my hand and runs to Neil.

Gwens pov.

They are so cute! I gotta show David this! I open the door to the counselors cabin.

"Gwen! Have you seen max?!" David screamed.

"Even better." I show David the picture of Nikki and max.

" I show David the picture of Nikki and max

———————
<took me 1:35 min. Art belongs to me, if you use it please give credit or some shit idk lol, if you want proof that it's mine just ask and I'll show you>
—————————
"Arent they adorable!" David says hold his hands together.

"I think it's pretty obvious David, our max has a crush" I finger gun David and fall into a chair.

"Yeah but we shouldn't interfere this time.."

"Nah we are just gonna help max" I smirk and David sighs.

"Whatever you say, Gwen.." David smirks.

I don't know why but him saying that sent shivers  down my spine..not in a bad way though..

"Hey are you blushing? I haven't even done anything yet?"

David walk over come over to me and puts his knee between my legs.

"Dav..id..not now..we have to say hello to the kids.."

I say that as if they are ours..

Max's pov.

"Hey that kids new, I don't think I've seen her before..?" Neil says pointing at a tall blond girl.

"Isn't that just ered?" I say rolling me eyes

"Oo lemme see!" Nikki ran infront of us and stared.

"Hey Nikki are you oka..y.."

The girl turns to us.

"Nikki? Is that you?" The girl asks.

"Just stay away from me, Tessa."

Nikki looks off, what the hell is going on.

"Hey who the hell are you and why is Nikki upset?" Neil screams.

"Oh Nikki, I can't believe you didn't tell your friends how you ruined my life and your whole school everyone thinks you are a freak!"

"Tessa" smiles and giggles.

What the fuck.

Nikkis pov.

"I never did ANYTHING TO YOU TESSA, you just followed the trend of hating Nikki you rumor spreading BITCH-"

*smack*

"NIKKI" Neil and max scream.

"That's what you get freak." Tessa flips her hair and puts her hand on her hip.

"I am this close to hitting a woman." Max says as he helps takes my arm.

"What's going on we heard screaming?!" David ran out of his cabin with Gwen behind him.

"This bitch just slapped Nikki!" Neil looks at Gwen and David.

"C'mon, if I'm such a bitch why don't you come at me Nikki? I mean everyone you loved thinks you are disgusting! These people are just using you, haha..and don't get me started on your mother..she's a freak of nature and a whore just like you. Honestly who do you think you are? Your mother doesn't even have time for you..I bet she doesn't even want you. She told me that you just waste her time and money. She said you were an accident and a mistake! So there's no point in fighting it. You are you, and you are shit Nicolette.." Tessa smirked.

"T-Take it back..k.." i look at the ground.

"Nikki.." David whispers.

"What are you gonna do? Give me lice-"

"TAKE IT BACK. DONT EVER CALL ME NICOLETTE..AND MAMA NEVER SAID THAT..she..loves me..-"

"no she doesn't. Who would love you?" Tessa bends down and puts both hands on her hips.

"Put a sock in it brat. I love Nikki like she is my own sister and I stand by that." Neil says flipping Tessa off

"You talk about being a freak but you just show up out of no where like a ghost, that's pretty freaky to me" max giggles and pulls me closer to him.

"Kid I don't know if you have noticed her but everyone loves Nikki and hates you." Gwen stares down on Tessa.

"Now, now, are you a new camper?" David laugh nervously.

"I..oh.." Tessa looks up at David a blushes.

"y-yes I'm new heheh.."

"Damn now you have a thing for the counselor? How bad can you get?"

"Shut up..what's your name"

"You don't need to know my name, suck a dick" max gets in the middle on me and Neil and drags us away..

Gwens pov.

"Listen Tessa, hop off David's dick. He's already got a girlfriend" I bend down to reach her height which wasn't that hard.
-
Tessa : 5'6
-
"Do you want the tour or not?" I ask.

"No way, by the way I'll make sure this summer is hell for everyone here."

"Well you won't be able to out-do our big three!" David smiles.

"And who's that?" Tessa smirks

She pisses me the hell off.

"Why the campers you just saw!"

"Please they are nothing compared to me-"

"Alright..but.."

David crouches down.

"If you do anything to those three, there will be hell to pay, okay?" He smiles and gets up to take my hand.

"Eh?-"

He pulls me into a hug.

No ones pov.

David looks over gwens shoulder straight into Tessas eyes.

"Hurt her and ill kill you."

—-
Yes this is cringe but whatever ;(