✧𝔹𝕖𝕥✧

➺ TAEKOOK ( Taehyung!bottom x Jungkook!top)

 "Kim Taehyung, an open bisexual, never tried to hide his desires for Jeon Jungkook, Bangtan's golden maknae. Although he always tried to convince the boy to give him a chance, he continued to take no for an answer.

Overwhelmed by boredom, one night, Jeon Jungkook invades the hyung's room, unaware that the night would end in bets involving a Harley-Davidson and a round of sex with Kim."

☆.。.†:*・゜☆.。†.:*・゜☆.

"Can I stay with you?" asked Jungkook, invading Taehyung's room without even waiting for permission. "I have nothing to do."

"Wow, I'm flattered" he raised his eyes from the cell phone screen and made a grimace when Yeontan just jumped out of his lap and ran his tail wagging towards Jeon. Traitor.

"Hi, puppy. Missed me?"

Taehyung just leaned against the pillow on his back, returning to look at his cell phone, but with attention to the movements of the man's big hands on Tannie's little body. Taehyung never wanted to be a dog so much. He didn't deny that he would even bark if Jungkook asked nicely. He smiled with his thoughts and looked at the two of them playing on the floor.

"Sometimes I think Yeontan likes you more than me."

"I'm sure about that."

"Ha" he blocked the cell phone screen and sighed, looking at the ceiling.

"In fact, Tannie likes anyone more than you. Admit you're insufferable. Isn't that right, baby?" asked the boy to the little hairy ball, which came even closer to his hands and shook its fluffy tail in joy.

"What do you want here? Can't you see that you are intruding on an intimate father-son moment? We were having a conversation."

Jungkook moved away from Yeontan ㅡ poor boy ㅡ and approached the bed where Taehyung was lying and from where he did not intend to leave even so soon. He sat on the edge, pulling his own cell phone out of his pocket, throwing it on top of the fluffy white quilt.

"I can't visit friends anymore?"

"You're bored, right?"

"Yeah. But I really wanted to stay with you for a while. It was either that or annoy Yoongi."

"He would love it."

"I did it last week. Two weeks in a row is to ask to die" said the boy, smiling and showing his teeth that brought him the affectionate nickname of bunny.

Taehyung found a very interesting view when Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair, before scratching the back of his head and grabbing the phone in his hands. He thought maybe he could take advantage of the situation and play whith him. He hadn't hit on Jungkook for a long time, not even as a joke, and missed seeing him smile embarrassed and blush. It was no secret to anyone that Kim Taehyung had a huge crush on the younger boy and made no point of hiding it.

The boys themselves knew about his bisexuality and even enjoyed it when Taehyung would drop some bad pickup-lines on some of them. It can be said that the only one of them in which he really struggled to search for great pickup-lines to use was the one in front of him now.

"I make a bet" he said, making room for Yeontan who sudenlly jumped in bed.

"Nah. Yoongi must be sleeping."

"I make a bet, Jeon" he smiled, waiting for the phrase to take effect on the maknae. Jungkook sighed and looked at him convinced, rolling his eyes soon after. He pulled his bare feet up on the bed and turned even more towards him, planning to listen carefully to what the other had to say.