Part 2

October 14
Probably between morning and afternoon.
At the police station.

  All the members became aware that their lovely member jimin was no more. Police were immediately called as it seemed like murder for sure. But who could it who might come and kill him even in the presence of all members or was it the one of them who did it. If yes then why?  Jimins body was sent for post mortem.
And all the members were called for investigation. Detective choi soobin was appointed for this case.

Looking towards all the members.
Choi: so who was the first one to find out??
Jin raised his hand 

Choi:can you explain in details

"I came to kitchen to drink water and to also check on everyone as I'm the oldest one..........And as I enter the kitchen I saw my jimin dead " He started sobbing.

Choi: where were other members?

"I, hoseok hyung and yoongi hyung were at the rooftop cleaning ,....everything as it was jimins....birthday party  and when we heard Jin hyung scream we went running immediately"tears were continuously streaming through his eyes.

" I was quite drunk so everyone told me to go to sleep and I passed out, then taehyung woke me up he was crying and told me that jimin was dead"namjoon told trying to control all his overflowing emotion.

Choi:what about you taehyung??

"Uhm, I -I was in the washroom and then I heard Jin's voice "

Choi:do you think any outsiders  might have??
"The doors were locked and also the windows, we guys were already in the rooftop so I don't think anyone might have come".jung kook.

Choi: then the killer is definitely among you guys, till the investigation over none of you are supposed to leave the town.
-
-
Detective Choi now started investigating each member personally.

.
.
It was a dark room , one table was placed between two chairs, on one side was detective Choi and on other side it was seokjin.

Choi :so seokjin you were the first person to find out?

Jin:yes.

Choi :can you tell exactly in details about the night?.

Jin: um.. It was jimins birthday we all decided to throw a party and we did , we were having fun, we cut the cake, we gave gifts, we went on rooftop to enjoy, we all played games , drank, ate food which was made by me and yoongi, and since we all have work next day we decided to stop and take rest, I was told to go back and sleep so that I can take rest as I have been working since morning.

Choi: were you drunk??

Jin: no I just had just two shots , as I am the eldest I decided not to drink much and I can tolerate a bit of alcohol.

Choi :why did you come out that time??

Jin:I said I was thirsty so I came to drink water and also to check on everyone that whether they have done with their work or created more mess since m their hyung.

Choi:what was you're relation with jimin??

Jin:  I and jimin had good bond, I always treated him like my small brother.

Choi:is there someone who don't like jimin ??

Jin: no he was every members favorite.

Choi :any jealousy or hatred among you guys???

Jin became tensed up, should he tell the tension between jungkook and taehyung.... and also about the others too...

Jin :umm no we all are close....

Choi :okay I have written all you're statements, I hope you're not lying. You can go.

Jin became more uncomfortable and he was hesitant to go...

Jin :umm officer actually..........

.
.
.
.
.

Now it was jeon jungkook sitting opposite of the officer

Choi :so jungkook you said you and jimin were in a relationship???

Jk:yes he was my everything, I can do anything to be with him.

Choi raised his eyebrows...

Choi:can you tell exactly about that night ??

Jk: we cut the cake... I gave him gift and then that .... V......sir .....it's taehyung , iam sure it's that taehyung,.... He was also with jimin down in living room.... He killed my life...... He is the one...

Choi:calm down jungkook... Can you tell what's with taehyung???

Jk:taehyung always came between me and jimin,  and during the time of cake cutting he even took a fight with me..... He wants jimin to himself when he knows he is mine.... He is obsessed with him....

Choi:why did you fight???

Jk:he was being so close to him, and telling stupid soulmates stuffs... So I just gave him reality check that jimin is mine....... Which made him angry and he picked up the fight..... He was the one who was with jimin in the living room after the party.

Choi: you should have stayed beside jimin when you knew taehyung was with him.

Jk:I said I was with hobi and yoongi hyung helping them.

Choi:anything else you have to say???

Jk:no but it's that taehyung...

Choi:why do you think taehyung would have did, instead of killing jimin he should have killed you coz you both hate each other.

Jk:hmm.. Umm I d.don't know sir.

Choi:okay you can go jungkook.

A/n
Other members statement are still their, can you guys guess who it might be , also let me tell you there is much more than tae and jk you will find in next chapters....
.