𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬

Disclaimer: This is all fictional and not how I see Jun and Minghao (and the other Seventeen members in this story) also I'm aware some people are sensitive to drug mentions and this story had mentions of LSD! So please read at your own risk!

Minghao walked around his aparatment aimlessly. Minghao was bored beyond belief and nothing in his apartment satisfied his boredom. Letting out a small huff, he made his way to his bed. He slowly flopped on his bed, staring at the ceiling. His apartment was silent that you could hear the white noise coming from kitchen appliances, you could hear the soft sounds of wind coming through the open window. The curtains flowed in a contrasting pattern with each gust of wind. The wind coming through the small window made doors move a little and Minghao shivered. The only light in Minghao's room was the glow of yellow street lights seeping through his curtains and his blue starlight projector.

The projector spun in a steady pattern while the bright blue dots casting on his ceiling stayed still. The projector lit up his room with a strong blue glow. Minghao stared at the ceiling longer and soon he found himself counting the stars emitting from his projector. His border levels shot up as he stopped counting. He let out an unsatisfied sigh.

He sat up quickly on the edge of his bed as he heard a ringing sound. Remembering he left his phone in the kitchen, he made his way out the room into the kitchen. As he walked towards to kitchen, the soft sounds of creaking floors and ringing could be heard.

ring...

ring...

rin-

The ringing stopped as Minghao hit accept upon seeing a familiar caller I.D. He brought the phone closer to his ear and muttered a small 'hello'.

"Hello Minghao, I was just calling to see where you're at?" His friend Junhui spoke after a few seconds of silence. Loud music could be heard, faintly but audible. Upon hearing the loud music Minghao remembered. 'the party' How could he forget. He promised Junhui he would be there, but he completely forgot. The around of boredom he's felt left him brainwashed of any plans he had later.

"Oh, I almost forgot, haha." Minghao's awkward laughter filled Junhui's ears and a slight echo of his laugh could be heard on Minghao's side. "I'll be at your apartment soon. I've been so bored today I needed to have fun."

"So you want to have fun? Meet e in my bedroom as soon as you get here." Minghao blushed a deep shade of pink at the older's words. Junhui already knowing that Minghao completely misunderstood he quickly reassured the younger. "Um... Nothing dirty, god, you are so dirty-minded. I don't even like you like that. But anyways-"

Minghao completely tuned out Junhui's words and his surrounding suddenly became a blur, his ears went deaf and all he could hear was a small buzzing sound. Minghao's bottom lip quivered at the sudden confession Junhui made. He felt as if he would start crying. Minghao ever since 4th grade has had the biggest crush on Junhui. Ever since the older stuck up for him after some bullies were picking on Minghao. Minghao and Junhui have been inseparable ever since then. He couldn't believe Junhui didn't feel the same way but he also felt it coming. He couldn't be mad at his best friend, but he couldn't help but feel sad. who wouldn't be sad that their crush of many years doesn't like them back?

"ao? Hao? Minghao are you still there?" Minghao was pulled out of his trance by Junhui's honey-like voice. "Yes, Sorry I was getting dressed and sat my phone down. But continue your story on what you want to do."

"Okay, as I was saying, My friend, Soonyoung got Lsd. You know what that is right?" Junhui questioned the younger. "Yeah, I know what it is. Let me guess you want to do it tonight? If so, I'm down."