5.First day . 📖

Jisoo awkwardly smiled.
She was so furious not at Taehyung but at Jin. At that time Taehyung came closer and whispered in her ear..

" I know you're disappointed Miss Chu... Now you'll regret working here" he pulled away and teasingly smiled at her.

"Now Mr. Lee please show Miss Chu around the building..." Taehyung said and Mr. Lee immediately escorted Jisoo but then was again interrupted by him.

" Miss Chu we have a dress code in here , please do follow it!" He said while handing Jisoo a pile of huge files which were very heavy and they almost fell but she quickly handled them.
" Arrange them properly, this is your first task... And I need them by..." He then looked at his watch.. " 1 o'clock" ...

Jisoo thought.. " Waa look at him being so happy ordering me .. ppft... I really could punch him... And what 1 o'clock!!! It's already 11: 30... He wants me to finish it in just 1 and half hour.. wow .. he's really ruthless".

" Miss Chu, I hope you'll do it well" he said while expecting a reaction from her.
" Yes CEO Kim, I will !!" She forced a smile and went out with Mr. Lee.

As soon as she was out she sigh, Mr. Lee then introduced himself and Jisoo did the same. He showed a few areas in the company like the cafeteria, the copy room and in the end he showed her, her seat. Jisoo didn't like it as it was really close to Taehyung's room and there was like a see through glass in which he monitors his employees. At that time some employees came after having their lunch.
Mr. Lee then introduced them to Jisoo as they were gonna help her and she would learn alot from them. Lisa, Jennie , Suho and yoongi were the employees and they take care of most important affairs in the company.
Yoongi is the team leader and they too happily introduced themselves to Jisoo.

But then Mr. CEO interrupted their conversation, " End of introducing yourselves, get back to work" he coldly said and went back inside his office.
As they all were scared of their boss so they started working.

Meanwhile Jisoo had wasted half an hour during the company's tour with Mr. Lee and also in the introduction process.. so she had only one hour to finished the files.
After a few minutes of hard thinking she finally understood how to arranged them , then at that time the phone on her desk started ringing and she picked it up...
" Hello" she slowly said.
" Come to my office" . Jisoo from those words exactly knew who the person on the other line was.
She knocked and then entered his office, you can imagine how disinterested she looked.
" Take these to Mr. Lee , he is in the first floor" he said. Jisoo's jaw dropped but then she took the files and left the room to the first floor. It was hard to find Mr. Lee as he was not in the first but in the fourth . So , Jisoo was tired of running up and down the tall building. She was exhausted but she eventually found Mr. Lee . She reached her desk and was just gonna sit on her chair , when another phone call startled her.
She picked it up again and the same person answered the call . A simple word.." Come" was uttered from the other line to make Jisoo go inside his room .
" I forgot to send these too, can you give this to Mr. Lee again, he'll probably be on the second floor now" he reached out his hand to give a few files to her.
Jisoo took the files from his hand and stomped her way out from his office.
" Does he think I'm his personal assistant or what! Ordering me around!!. Jisoo said and went to the fourth floor where she met Mr. Lee a while ago. But she didn't find him.. she did not believed Taehyung and did not even check the second floor as she thought he was lying to her.
After a few rounds of going up and down the building she couldn't find him. Then she went back to his office to report that .
She entered and quickly said " Sir , I could not find Mr. Lee ". Then Mr Lee. out of the bloom raised his hand and said, " Jisooya, I'm here , I was in the second floor and came back here as soon as I finished my work".

Jisoo let out a big sigh which Taehyung heard and stared at her. He could see that she was really tired but he was having a lot of fun seeing her getting frustrated at him.
Jisoo was about to leave when Taehyung called out.. " Miss. Chu".
Jisoo turned around and shouted, " WHAT NOW?!!" .
Taehyung and his secretary were both shocked and scared too.
He cleared his throat and said " The.. file in your hand ...." in a low voice.
She stomped in front of them and handed the file.
She reached her desk and her legs were hurting. But then she had to arranged the files and she continued doing so.

After a few minutes she finished it and was stretching her arms , when one employee put a cup of coffee infront of her. She looked up and saw a man smiling at her.

" Suho right! Thank you!" She said as she smiled back at him.
" I saw you running around the office, so I thought you need this" he smiled too.

Taehyung and Mr. Lee were in his office reading out some documents , then Mr. Lee as he was looking outside the see through glass saw Jisoo and Suho talking to each other.

" Ohh I think Jisooya made a friend" he said out loud and Taehyung heard it. He looked at them for a short while and started reading again.

But then he stopped , "Jisooya? Why are you so frank to her? he said coldly while looking at Mr. Lee. " Earlier when I introduced myself , she told me not to call her Miss. Chu as I was older than her" he explained.
Taehyung didn't respond and proceeds in what he was doing.

Working hours had passed , Jisoo finished arranging the files and gave it to Mr. Lee and was preparing to go home.

Taehyung had also finished his work and as he was about to leave the building. A couple came forward and greeted him. But his expression changed drastically.

" It's been a long time, V" .. The man said as he was holding the lady's hand more tighter, as if to show Taehyung.

Taehyung saw that and was angry. He looked straight at the lady until she spoke a few words which sank his heart.

" Taehyung- ahhh....
...
..."

To be continued....