Chapter 10

Emersyn

The sound of beeping has woken me up and there was a bright light right on my face and I was blinded the minute I opened my eyes. I felt the beeping getting louder and I knew it was my heart rate. Soon doctors came in with nurses and asked me weird questions and I couldn't understand why I was being interrogated.

"Miss you been using sleeping pills?" Doctor asked me and I nodded "well you been overly using them and they cause you to have a problem in your body and you was stressed and the mixture made you have a panic attack and you fainted due to this." He explained, all I did was nodded.

Soon he left and heard him talking to someone outside and soon my aunt and uncle came in with my cousins, they hug me and thanked god I  was okay. I just sighed and I wanted to sleep. "Emersyn the doctor had told us about the sleeping pills." My uncle sounded disappointed and I sighed again looking at my hands. "If you couldn't sleep you could've told us" my aunt said concern.

I nodded as a way to understand their concern and say sorry to them for being a nuisances. And soon night fell and they left. Ashley said she choose my prom dress and I would just have to wait till I got home tomorrow midday to see it. As I slept I heard someone enter my room, I thought it was the nurse doing a check up so I stayed still till she woke me like always.

But instead big hands slowly grab me and there was four of them, I opened my eyes to see my tormentors here looking down at me and my fragile self. I was getting tired of them both and now they were here. I was here because of them and I hated them with a passion. I was now enrolled into substance abuse committee and had to take more therapy.

"We're were worried about you Emersyn" Caleb broke the silence and stroked my cheek. I hated their touch against my skin, they were disgusting human beings. "I hope you are doing better baby girl" Christian said slowly kissing my neck and I let him. Fighting the beast in front of me will do me more harm.

"We wanted to ask you Emersyn.." Caleb hesitate as I looked between these two monsters and I knew something bad was coming my way. "Will you go to prom with us?" Caleb asked and I gasped. These two idiots wanted me as their prom date. Then I really thought of it, if I play the little part of being their girl and then when I turn 18 I can escape and never come back here again.

But I had to be careful with them, I only had to do this for three weeks then I would run away. I will use them as they use me but they won't get my virginity at all. And so I did something I never thought I would. I smiled and nodded and they looked shocked as hell. I giggled and kisses Their cheeks and wrote on a notepad that 'I will go to prom with them.'

The idiots looks so happy they they kissed me one after the other and I faked a smile and watched them leave with grins on their face. I wiped my lips with disgust and smirk.

The game are just beginning.