Escape Plan

One of Ago's soldiers was assigned by Eunseom to monitor the situation in Arthdal. He disguised himself as an Arthdal ​​citizen and mingled. After hearing the announcement that Tanya was getting married, he immediately returned to Ago and reported this to Eunseom.

Without thinking twice, Eunseom immediately took his sword and was about to leave, but his friends stopped him.

"I understand how you feel. The girl you like will be married off to someone else, you definitely want to prevent that from happening. But you can't be careless, Eunseom," advised Dalsae.

"That's right, you can't get into the enemy's lair without the right strategy, that's tantamount to suicide," Badoru confirmed.

"Then what should I do?"

Ipsaeng snapped his fingers, "I have an idea ..."

~~~

Eunseom, Dalsae, Ipsaeng, and Miroosol disguised themselves as Arthdal ​​people. Meanwhile Badoru and Chanaragi went south, to the Marugin Island to ask the Momo Tribe for help.

Eunseom can't mingle with the people, let alone approach the palace. He had to cover his face and stay in an abandoned hut. This was because he had the same face as the prince of this country. All the people have seen his face. He waited for news from three of his other friends.

Miroosol managed to enter the great temple after disguising herself as a servant. She wears a white robe and wears a long hair wig.

Ipsaeng stared at the sight of the tomboy girl's disguise, "Wow, you look very ... very ..."

"Very what? Very pretty?" Dalsae nudged Ipsaeng, teasing him.

"Um ... very different from usual."

Miroosol just rolled her eyes, not caring.

Dalsae disguised as a bodyguard. But he had to be careful not to be caught by Mungtae, who was now in the ranks of King Tagon's bodyguard. Meanwhile, Ipsaeng disguised himself as a servant in the palace.

Ipsaeng managed to slip between the servants who served Saya. He had the "honor" to see firsthand how the twin brother of the leader looked. Although their faces were very similar, the prince's aura was very different from Eunseom. Maybe because the person was wearing luxurious and classy clothes and jewelry.

Ipsaeng managed to hide a set of Saya's light blue robes, which Dalsae took and gave to Eunseom.

"So is my twin actually a boy or a girl? Why is he dressed like this and he has long hair?" Eunseom asked while watching the robe.

"Of course he's a man. I saw him directly," said Ipsaeng.

Then Eunseom wore that outfit, along with a long hair wig.

"Hm ... not similiar at all ..." Ipsaeng rubbed his chin.

"Is this hair not long enough?" Eunseom asked.

"Try to lift your chin a little."

"Like this?" Eunseom lifted his chin.

"The look in your eyes. Yes, that's right, your eyes are different."

"Different like what? What should I do? Like this?" Eunseom narrowed his eyes.

"No, that's not it. His gaze is cold."

Eunseom tried various expressions, but failed.

"Never mind, maybe ordinary people and servants will not really recognize him. Just avoid important people, like king and queen."