DAWN OF LOVE

Andrea's POV:
She first felt her feelings rising for Chiarra Castille not knowing that it would be a disaster. She then starts to get closer to her in order to get her attention, she was having a difficult time to get her attention since she was with her boy bestfriend. Andrea would feel envy towards the two, Chiarra seems to notice Andrea frowning at her boy bestfriend. She would always treat Andrea a backhug when she always feels down, it boosted Andrea's mood once she felt the girl hug her tightly from the back.

WEEKS LATER THEY WOULD FLIRT WITH EACH OTHER FOR FUN NOT KNOWING THAT THE OTHER ONE CATCHED FEELINGS WHEN THE OTHER ONE WOULD START TO HAVE IT AS A HABIT TO FLIRT WITH OTHERS TOO BUT LITTLE DID ANDREA KNOW THAT CHIARRA WOULD HAVE HER FIRST CRUSH.

Chiarra's POV:
Chiarra seems to suspect that Andrea was a bit too clingy not like the old days, she then would tell her friends about Andrea. While the two girls see each other again, Chiarra would tell Andrea about this one boy and Andrea would feel the envy rising again starting to make her obsessed with Chiarra.
Chiarra loves talking about him, while Chiarra was talking about the boy, Andrea then cuts her off and walks out. "What? Where are you going?? Andrea??" Chiarra said with a low tone and a confusing look on her friends.

Andrea's POV:
As Andrea walks through the hallway, a hand reaches in to grab her wrist. She turns her back and sees Chiarra's bestfriend. "Hey I finally found you,  you we're here the whole time? Chiarra was lurking around the campus trying to find you." Her friend said. Andrea looks over to the side and sighed. She then followed her friend seeing Chiarra spending time with the guy she was talking about, it pissed Andrea off and started to avoid Chiarra the whole day. Chiarra was so confused why Andrea wasn't paying attention to her, she would convince Andrea to stop ignoring her for hours. At the end of the day, Andrea finally pays attention to the girl, she then hugged Chiarra while laughing. The two girls was back laughing while deep down Andrea has jealousy between the girl and the boy.

FEW MONTHS HAS PASSED BY WHEN THE GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCES THAT CLASSES WILL BE CANCELLED FOR 2 WEEKS CAUSING A PANDEMIC TO LAST FOR YEARS. IT WAS UNEXPECTED FOR THE GIRLS SINCE THEIR SO CLOSE TO EACH OTHER. THE TWO GIRLS THEN COMMUNICATES THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA SPENDING HOURS ON THE PHONE TALKING ON FACETIME. WHAT WOULD THE 2 GIRLS FACE IN LIFE ONCE THE OTHER ONE CONFESSES HER TRUE FEELINGS FOR THE OTHER?