✧ Info On De Queens! ✧

Queen Firecracker is a worrisome queen, mostly due to the fact that her son, Spark, disappears every big event. She can be often angered when someone leaves a event suddenly, but she hides it well. She is a sweet queen though. 

She's a beautiful orange Skywing with flecks of red in her scales and her underscales and inside wings are copper. She has yellow eyes

>~~~~~~~( •̀ ω •́ )~~~~~~~~<

Queen Freeze is a cold queen who is fair. If she has her mind made up, it's hard to change it. 

She is a pretty white Icewing with ice blue underscales and inner wings. Her eyes are a piercing blue.

>~~~~~~~( •̀ ω •́ )~~~~~~~~<

Queen Marsh is a kind queen and loves to be around her subjects and dragonets. She was actually the second oldest sister in the Mudwing kingdom, but her oldest sister stepped down from the receiving of the throne and is currently exploring the land. She can often be found planning trips to the Diamond Spray Delta to talk with young dragonets and to check in with the Delta. 

She is a lovely Mudwing with large amber and gold flecks along her scales. She has dark brown eyes. 

>~~~~~~~( •̀ ω •́ )~~~~~~~~<

Queen Geyser is a lovely queen who likes to explore on her way to other kingdoms for events. She prefers to live in the Summer Palace instead of the Underwater Palace, so that other tribes can come over and she'd be able to meet the new dragons. 

She is a beautiful aquamarine color with a sea green underscales and inside wings and teal eyes. 

>~~~~~~~( •̀ ω •́ )~~~~~~~~<

Queen Cobra is a secretive queen, she always keeps to herself, her family and her tribe. She is the only queen who is able to let other dragons live in her kingdom, but didn't. The Seawings and Icewings aren't able to, but the Sandwings, Mudwings, Rainwings and Skywings can and have, but Cobra hasn't let the other tribes in yet, and may never. 

She is such a pale color that she is nearly white, with darker flecks along her scales and black flecks along her wings. 

>~~~~~~~( •̀ ω •́ )~~~~~~~~<

Queen Parrot is the queen of both Rainwings and Nightwings. She is often busy trying to keep her tribe okay and the Nightwings calm and try to make sure the black dragons don't burn down the rainforest when mad. She enjoys mangos and flowers.

She is beautiful with her color changing scales and bright green eyes. She always wears a necklace and flower crown of Tiger Lilies, her favourite flower. 

>~~~~~~~( •̀ ω •́ )~~~~~~~~<