Ch 1 Violets POV

My names Violet, and i am on a mission to find a place to call home. I was just walking alone and minding my own business one dark night. I kept hearing a sound from behind me. I was a little scared, but not completely afraid. The reason I'm not completely afraid is that i know how to fight and defend myself. I know iay be only 15 years old, but i am pretty tuff and can pack a punch.

I was walking for at least an hour down the quiet streets. I then turn down an alleyway, so i thought would help by loosing whatever was following me. I was wrong about loosing it, the sound, i found myself cornered in a dead end. I turn around to face what was following me, and to my surprise, it was the Purple Dragons that were following me.

I was a bit scared, but didn't show any emotion towards them. They looked ready to kill me right then and there. I was not just going to let them kill me. I go into a fighting stance ready for an attack to dodge or to use agenst them. They just looked at me and laffed at the way i looked trying to save myself.

It's been a while sence i was last attacked. I always stay alert encase of something like this happening again. I was not expecting an encounter with the Purple Dragons. I do know that if i ever get attacked, that i should never show fear. I may be tuff and strong, but i can still get scarred. I stood my ground as long as i could. Then it all goes black, and i don't remember what happened after that.