Chapter 3

Rina's POV

Referee- Royal Academy you guy's are heads while you girls will be ta-

Kidou- don't worry about that we'll let the girls go first

The boy said smirking looking me in the eye. JERK! He's toying with us, he just made a BIG mistake.

Referee- O-okay...

We all walk to our side of the field, the whistle blows and the game begins. Already i can tell that Teikoku are planning something. Liza Kicks it to me so i start moving up the field and kick it to Zenna who's in front of me, i see a boy with white hair and a eye patch with another boy with dreads coming at her with a sliding tackle so she does a backwards kick to Lisa and jumps over them. Lisa starts charging up the field dodging the other teams players as soon as she get's enough space she jumps and kicks the ball in mid air. The ball start charging with electricity which tells me it's my turn, I jump up and kick the ball as hard as i can sending it flying towards the goal with electrical waves trailing behind it.

Rina- SURGING WAVE!

A.N: Lol I'm cringing at writing this move

Genda- POWER SHEILD!

he punches the ground making a wall of light come up, my move is able to break it but her still catches it with a bit of struggle. I decide to walk back o my side but just as i do i hear that silky voice again lased with the Teikoku Gakuen's smirk.

Kidou- Nice move, Princess.

Rina- What did you just call me!

I don't know why I'm angry to be honest, i Liked how he called me princess it gave me a fuzzy feeling in stomach.

As soon as he was gonna respond Aliya came up to  me and grabbed my hand 

Aliya- come on RiRi he's not worth it

She say's gently pulling me towards our side of the field whistle not be able to look away from the boy goggles. ''uhhhhhhhhh WHY DOES HAVE TO B E CUTE AND A JERK''

Kidou's POV

Kidou- Nice move, Princess

She get's angry but her friend pulls her away although that doesn't stop her looking away ''Huh, Very interesting''

Wait why did I just call her princess?

Genda- Hey Kidou, I've done my part now you do your's.

Kidou- *smirk* Right

i Kick the ball to Jimon ''take it''.

He hit's ball hard to the goalie but a girl with black hair come's in front of her, she get's on her hands and purple wave of energy surrounds as she kicks the ball back he ball get's passed down to a girl with Teal hair.

Liza