⎠︦𑁦﹅❒ Chapter 14

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Seungmin was currently sitting in their shared room, trying to contain himself so he could be there to support Felix. He was always there for Felix and felt really hurt that Chan was his first option.

He wanted to have Felix to himself, he made that very clear.

'It's not like he would care if something happened to me anyways.' Seungmin thought to himself before fixing his suit and walking out of the room.

~~~

Felix was wearing a white and golden suit along with a pair of black leather boots. Diamond crown sitting atop his head. Chan was wearing a black and red suit along with a pair of black shoes and Seungmin was wearing a black and amber suit along with black knee-high boots.

The rest of the vampire hunters were wearing a similar black and orange combination.

As soon as Felix walked out all of the vampires in the ballroom started cheering for their king.

"Good evening my loyal citizens, I am so happy to see all of you here today to celebrate our victory in the vampire war. I just want to say that it wouldn't have been possible without all of you and the support that we have gotten. Thank you so much for not giving up on us, please enjoy every moment of your life." Felix spoke, getting a crowd of cheers in return making him smile.

"May I have this dance?" Chan asked, offering his hand.

"You may." Felix said, placing his hand atop Chan's, both of them making their way to the middle of the dance floor.

It looked as if all was well but on the other side of the room stood a fuming Seungmin.

"Why do you look like someone stole your favorite plushie?" Minho asks snapping Seungmin out of his thoughts

"No I don't." Seungmin said, pouting and crossing his arms.

"Guys have any of you seen Hyunjin?" A worried Changbin came over to ask.

"I haven't seen him at all today." Jisung said.

Jeongin, Minho and Seungmin nodded in agreement.

"Where is he?" Changbin said to himself before running off to ask some other vampires that may have seen Hyunjin around.

~~~

"You know the plan, guide the boy out then knock him unconscious, tie him up and leave the rest to me." Said the vampire in all black wearing a mask that covered his entire face.

"Yes sire." His henchman said before running off

"Soon I will have all power over the vampire world and nothing will be able to stop me."

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

ello my baby hornies, how y'alls doing?

another update bcs I felt bad for dying for so long KIWUDYFGBNWJJEDHFG

Feel free to comment and please vote !

yEtH aNoThEr sOvOr pRoMo i aM sHaMelEsS mEhEhE https://discord.gg/CCh64Wna3c :p

see y'alls next chapter

kookie out 🐰💜💚