。 🎀 𝑅𝑒𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒟𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓎 🎀 。

"𝕀𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕪, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖"
- 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕞 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕣

_________________

"jiminnnniee~" Taehyung whined for nth time.

"no Tae. I will not go out with her," Jimin denied, keeping his focus on the book in his hand.

"b-but i already gave her my word. You know i never like to break my promises," He pouts.

"And what about your promise to me huh- about not trying to send me on blind dates anymore. How many times have i told you. It's all just a waste of time," jimin snapped, making his best friend flinch slightly.

Without another word, Taehyung stood and left to go vent in his room. He was being the good person he is, only wanting the best for his friend. Jimin didn't have to snap like that.

A regretful sigh escapes the older as he shuts the book and gets up to follow his roommate.

"Taehyungie, I'm sorry i shouldn't have talked like that. I know you only meant right but you know i don't want no relationship, don't want to have feelings for anyone. you know why i haven't been searching for my soulmate,"

Just after a couple seconds, the door opens by the younger his lips curved downwards to a frown. Jimin hates himself for being the reason behind that frown.

"It's not fair, i don't want you to be alone forever minnie. We humans cannot survive alone. You are someone's other half as much as they're are yours. Your not only making yourself lonely but also your soulmate..."

"but I'm not alone, i got you and the hyungs..." jimin tries to reason back, looking down at his feet. He always felt weak against Taehyung especially when he's serious.

"And you'll always have us..." The younger gives an assuring smile taking jimin's hands into his. "But the loneliness I'm talking about is different and painful. And it's something i don't want you to go through jiminie... For me please, at least search for your soulmate?" he asks nervously.

"i..." jimin sighs. "Kim Taehyung the things i do for you... Fine but it's not going to change anything,"

Taehyungs beams wanting nothing more than for jimin to find his soulmate, someone who will love him unconditionally, someone who will able to be teach the older just how beautiful love is.

And maybe one day, Jimin will also learn to love them back.

"you coming in or what," Taehyung raises his eyebrows, inviting the older into his room. "your playing overwatch with me bitch,"

"What the fuck, no! you always win at that," jimin enters with crossed arms.

"that's the point dumbass," the taller rolls his eyes.

The bickering continues throughout the whole game as Taehyung takes all the win, making jimin grumpy and annoyed but content at the same time now that Taehyung was happy again.

He's ready to do anything for his best friend. If Taehyung will be happy if jimin finds his soulmate then he'll give it a try.

____

"You cannot be serious..."

"Yes i am Jimin. I think your perfect for the job. You have all the required skills: Leadership, teamwork, great verbal communication with others around you, excellent knowledge of all arts and you have the ability to use your initiatives. Everything needed for a teacher!" She beams an encouraging smile, counting of the list on her fingers.