Chapter 1: First Day As A Junior

The bell rung as I approached my first period. Starring into this fine light skinned six foot two basketball player's eyes, not paying attention made me late to class. After I realized that I was late, I rushed into class bumping into my teacher. She was the most goergious teacher ive ever seen. Giving props when its due, i mean she was a real baddie. This lady was dressed to the tea like Omg !!! Embarrassed for myself, I appologized and sat at the back of the class.

After being in school for three periods, the lunch bell rung and everyone was rushing to the lunch lines. Me being as conservative as I am, I walked to the bathroom because I had been holding my pea for the life of me. Wile I squatted on the toilet I heard a noise like somebody was sucking or something. I hurried and acted like I was walking out the bathroom when I seen my long time enemy Goo-Goo (The neighborhood hoe) ... All I could do is laugh and walk out the door.

Thinking about how she just added another thing on my checklist full of secrets about her, I ran into that boy again. Lord knows he made an angel ughhh !!! He walked into me pushing me against the lockers. I wanted to push him away but when I looked up I seen Goo-Goo starring so I just had to let him wisper in my ear like yeah hoe I'm that bihh Bol.

Watching her mouth drop gave me life! But me not even paying attention, i realised that Jitt was wispering in my ear his number & name. I walked off like it didn't faze me because that'll mean I'm easy and let's be real ... I'm no where near a loose hoe yah feel mehh. Later on in six period, I felt like somebody was starring at me and it was Matthew Cox the boy who gave me his number earlier. I felt kind of uncomfortable but at the same time I was feeling all mushy inside lol.

After the school bell rung queuing that it was the end of the day, I ran to get my things because I didn't want to miss my sister Nelly opening the door for me because I couldn't find my key this morning. When I got off the bus, I seen this dude staring at me. It made me super duper uncomfortable so I kept walking and just ignored him. But something just wasn't right so I turned around and said "Tf you following me for bruhh? " He smirked like the shit was funny so I igged him till I realised this nigga real deal was spooked.

I walked in the house in locked the door while looking outside to see the nigga I was walking fast in front of lurking in my yard. I texted my best friend Coopy Coop which was my nickname for him but his real name is Christopher Towns.

Text Convo》》

Me: Best Friend Wyd ??

♡☆Coopy☆♡: Slidin in the A Town. Why was sup lex? ?

Me: Call Me When You Settle In Cause Umm I'm Bout To Go Crazy Yo

♡☆Coopy☆♡: Aight Lex I'll hit you up when I get back to my GMA hizeeee

Me: Yep, Yup !!! :-(